[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You wake up in England in 1850. What do you do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
You wake up in England in 1850. What do you do?
>>
File: 1360828194317.jpg (131 KB, 960x702) Image search: [Google]
1360828194317.jpg
131 KB, 960x702
get caught stealing a handkerchief
>>
share my knowledge, get close with the Crown, and shag the Queen
>>
Shed tears of joy
>>
>>61302111
form a hip hop group
>>
work my way to becoming the governor of some exotic far away place
>>
>>61302543
>Victoria fucking a jew

Good fucking luck
>>
live it up in tsar's court for the next few decades, while the fun lasts
>>
>>61302111

Tell them if they don't remain permanent allies with Germany western civilization will be doomed
>>
>>61306394
> t. Rasputin,
>>
join the army, travel the world kill savages and take their land for the queen
>>
>>61302111
Invent personal grooming products (I shall call this..."Soap", and that will be known as a "tooth brush") and make gajillions of monies.
Buy Windsor castle, party like a magnificent pagan beast, and die of syphilis.
>>
File: NorthernPosts.jpg (199 KB, 980x748) Image search: [Google]
NorthernPosts.jpg
199 KB, 980x748
Get my ass on a boat back across the pond and spend the next 10 years waiting to kill some johnny rebs.
>>
>>61312008
This is the only true answer, except I'd be a time traveling ambassador who would tell Lincoln to just let the CSA go.
>>
>>61312008
This is the only true answer, except I'd be a time traveling ambassador who would tell Lincoln to just let the CSA go.
>>
Find Karl Marx and such his cock like a good commie.
>>
>>61302111
i get shot probably
>>
>>61312094
Weuw I bet the world would be a vastly different place with two americas emerging in the 1850s. One union and one confederation.
>>
File: spurdosquirrel.png (1 MB, 1200x904) Image search: [Google]
spurdosquirrel.png
1 MB, 1200x904
Fugg a porstitute a get syphilis
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.