[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the worst country in the world? Is it Russia? >poor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: poland_russia.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
poland_russia.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
What is the worst country in the world? Is it Russia?
>poor
>undeveloped
>bad economy
>terrible government
>horrible weather in most of the country
>alcoholism
>aids
>krokodil
>shitty people
>a lot of muslims
>>
India says hello
>>
>>61296772
>in 1998 the Russian economy was smaller than Polish economy
>in 2016 the Russian economy is FOUR times larger than the Polish economy

Poles on suicide watch.
>>
>>61297757
>>in 1998 the Russian economy was smaller than Polish economy
things that never happened
>>
Probably Turkey m8
>>
>>61297757
In 2016 Russia, biggest sized country in world by far and former great power, has economy smaller than little ass South Korea.
Kek
>>
I hate Poles but I would gladly suck Polish cock if it means Russia is removed forever
>>
>>61296772
Without russia you would be still working in KZ m8. Well you still do work for us...you know what i mean ;)
>>
Im gunna go with haiti because the first romans was ruled by kings who was black. Tarquinius superbus the last black king of rome was overthrown by the whiteys who ruled rome for a couple of centuries. Until sulla the great black general overthrew the whiteys and exterminated them in the social war. Now blacks was running rome again and a whitey wasnt seen in the region again until it was sacked by alaric and the whiteys eventually killed or sent the black romans to africa. Julius caesar was black
>>
>>61296772
May you chock with your powerless rage

That`s nice.
>>
Not self-hating or anything but...
>>
>>61296772
Ukraine is worse
>>
>>61298158
Economy is like fat tissue.

Would you rather be fat and powerfull like a sumowrestler ? Or ripped and strong like a bodybuilder ?

Russian economy is shadowy, mostly bazar style where not everthing is reported or put into statistics. Whatever you know about russia is all vague.
>>
Knock Knock! Open up Poland. It`s leberation time! The hour of joy has come.
>>
File: 1426197494744.jpg (2 MB, 4739x1074) Image search: [Google]
1426197494744.jpg
2 MB, 4739x1074
>>61298370
come, we will slaughter you once again
>>
File: 1449900_20120223170503.gif.jpg (91 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1449900_20120223170503.gif.jpg
91 KB, 640x480
>>61298487
>we will slaughter you once again
Don`t mistake you dream world for the reality, please. Remember remember the first of September.
>>
File: rus.jpg (31 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
rus.jpg
31 KB, 400x600
dunno why but i find russian landscapes poetic, i love the typical russian photo with bloc palaces (i don't know how they're called) and snow... i imagine myself there, in a random russian city, too cold for shitskins, and a bit poor.. a white country, and i'm here, inside a commie bloc, watching the snow while hugging my cute slav gf, with blue eyes and light hair... it's my dream
>>
>>61298612
>germans destroyed polish army
>russians think they rekt us or something
?
>>
>>61296772
correct it is russia!
>>
It's going to be one of these fake African countries where the government and the state disappears as soon as you leave the capital.
>>
File: 1466824863076.jpg (65 KB, 754x565) Image search: [Google]
1466824863076.jpg
65 KB, 754x565
>>61296772
What is the worst country in the world? Is it America?
>extreme personal debt
>undereducated
>negro president to be followed by inept woman or reality TV star
>terrible 2 party government
>crime ridden cities full of either angsty mass shooters or armed gangsters
>war on drugs
>aids
>bath salts, crack, and meth
>shitty fat people
>a lot of mexicans and negros
>>
>>61298714
and then you go out on the street and get your teeth kicked in by a gang of violent drunks
>>
>>61298331
>tfw foreigner tells me something new about my country
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.