[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Female_sex_tourism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9
do women in your cuntry partake in sex tourism?

>flag
>yes

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_sex_tourism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jX2c5HH4CYA
>>
File: Female_Sex_Tourism_Map.gif (13 KB, 397x239) Image search: [Google]
Female_Sex_Tourism_Map.gif
13 KB, 397x239
Defined by the tourist

Romance tourists do not label their sex workers “prostitutes”. The local men and the tourists understand their roles in the relationship. The primary difference in definition of a local man to a romance tourist and a local man to a sex tourist is the emphasis the romance tourist places on passion instead of a transaction of goods or money for sexual favors.[5]

>The primary difference in definition of a local man to a romance tourist and a local man to a sex tourist is the emphasis the romance tourist places on passion instead of a transaction of goods or money for sexual favors.

Fucking christ, that level of delusion
>No, we're not "paying for sexual favours"! We're simply entering into temporary liasions with the local men in which we compensate them for the time they spend with us. Any sex that happens is purely coincidental
>>
File: EN9YeWk.jpg (59 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
EN9YeWk.jpg
59 KB, 1080x1080
>nip women to to flipland to get boned by their shitskin ancestors rather than their own weak men
>>
http://live.huffingtonpost.com/r/segment/sex-tourism-its-not-just-for-men-anymore/5220abc678c90a2d1200015e

>Sex tourists have a reputation for being middle-aged men. But, each year, as many as 600,000 women from western countries reportedly engage in sex tourism. What role does gender play in how we view these sexcapades?
>>
File: Origem do carnaval site.jpg (639 KB, 1247x831) Image search: [Google]
Origem do carnaval site.jpg
639 KB, 1247x831
>>61293117
Yes, but they do it for free.
>>
>>61293117
>>61294483
>>61296144

Why are you posting young women? Most are old women.
>>
>>61296812

>free
>Brazilian women
>not gold diggers

Falou o comedor de chan.
>>
>>61296890
Vai dizer que voce nas areas ocasioes que saiu de casa nunca viu uma mina dando pra um exclusivamente pelo fato que ele era americano ou europeu?
>>
>>61293169
>Spain
>>
60-70 year old retirees go to North Africa to get fugged by young arabs.

I don't know what is going on in North Africa but men there must really really need the money.
>>
File: 1466850517779.jpg (97 KB, 1343x753) Image search: [Google]
1466850517779.jpg
97 KB, 1343x753
what did she mean by this?
>>
>>61297256

Então porque eles pagam prostitutas?
>>
>>61293169

Women love the whole Eat, pray, Love thing.

Sexual tourism for men is about sex and nothing else, I just can't understand how women can be as promiscuous with their feelings, they want to feel passion and then just ditch it like it's nothing. I find it very disturbing how they are capable of this.
>>
>>61297438
arab and north african men are known to fun anything feminine it's why they love trannies and even if it's an old lady she's white and arabs love white women.
>>
File: 1261155804456.jpg (76 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1261155804456.jpg
76 KB, 640x480
At one time this middle aged foreign woman (50'ish) asked me for directions on the street, then immediately asked me if I'd like to have lunch with her.
To this day i still don't get if it was just being friendly or if she was looking for D. Wasn't really interested in finding out anyway.
>>
>>61298815
>I just can't understand how women can be as promiscuous with their feelings, they want to feel passion and then just ditch it like it's nothing. I find it very disturbing how they are capable of this.
because in reality, even though people think the opposite, women have a hard time falling for men.
Men fall for women far faster usually think "I love you " 1st
women are just over actively emotional meaning they feel like they may be in heat for like 2 week or something then forget about it because it actually take time for them to actually fall for a guy.
>>
>>61298961
lel
I'm one of those youth nice looking brown/black guys who old white ladies always hit on i imagine if i were back in one of my mother or grandparent's counties(Cuba,Bahamas,Haiti)
I would have this happen even more often.
>>
File: Blue-Valentine-2010.jpg (111 KB, 1200x720) Image search: [Google]
Blue-Valentine-2010.jpg
111 KB, 1200x720
>>61299082

I know, but it just feels so alien. In relationships they are kinda the same, when they get bored with the relationship it's as if a switch is turned off and they stop caring almost instantly.
>>
File: flip.png (63 KB, 929x528) Image search: [Google]
flip.png
63 KB, 929x528
>japanese and western women getting FLIPPED

I don't know how to feel abou t this
>>
>>61299272
yeah it's the worse thing about women in my opinion
>>
>>61293169
Med (roman) is sexy we know
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.