[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Where's Budapest located *no response* >what's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 549x268) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 549x268
>Where's Budapest located
*no response*
>what's the name of our 6th planet
*blank stare*
>what gun is this?
That's a fully automatic AR-15 with pistol grip, picanniny rails with carbon fiber stock and hair trigger, plus a 3.5x Scope with muzzle suppressor

Why are Americans so casual with guns and why have they got such a huge following? Is there any other country with this level of gun lust?
>>
>>61292164
>Is there any other country
No
>>
Guns are like cool toys in murrica
>>
File: tintin4.jpg (29 KB, 250x140) Image search: [Google]
tintin4.jpg
29 KB, 250x140
>>61292164
Thats strange, its almost if though people have more knowledge about things that interest them, than shit that doesn't. Really makes you think senpai
>>
>>61292164
Guns is equivalent to katana dudes you see in cringe threads
>>
>>61292288
You don't have to be interested to have basic middle school knowledge, just because South African educations a lost cause doesn't mean all countries have to be
>>
>>61292824
Doesn't mean because your country banned scary looking rifle other countries have too do the same thing, your government probably figured you don't need the guns to kill each other the wildlife does it for you.
>>
Hungary
Saturn

Next.
>>
>>61292984
>acting superior about dangerous wildlife
>surrounded by niggers

At least aboriginals are dying out my Afrikaans speaking friend
>>
>>61293048
How come Hillary hasn't been assassinated
>>
File: overwatch.png (59 KB, 1042x736) Image search: [Google]
overwatch.png
59 KB, 1042x736
>>61292164
>fully automatic
>AR-15
fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>61293448
But anon all scary, black-painted guns are fully automatic

I thought you knew that, being American and all

>>61293335
Our presidential candidates have a team of butt buddies that follow them around to make sure they don't get assassinated

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Secret_Service
>>
>>61293286
But that's why we can legally own and carry guns that are banned in Aus, and legally kill niggers in self defense.

Why is it always Australians or British who make anti gun and anti america threads, are you jealous that you can't own what americans own or is it just an easy target to troll americans, why does it bother you what somebody 10000km away from you can keep at his house. I'm more concerned that we live in a world were pakis and koolies can own nuclear bombs.
>>
>>61292164
>fully automatic

Found the retard.
>>
>>61292164
That's a 4x scope on a single fire rifle mate. Also the stock is plastic, and there are no rails, but the handguard is plastic as well. Standard trigger no less. It's not about the country, it's about someone's interest in what's being discussed or asked of them
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.