[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you still come to 4chan? What valuable information do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1440482361426.jpg (174 KB, 1533x961) Image search: [Google]
1440482361426.jpg
174 KB, 1533x961
Why do you still come to 4chan?

What valuable information do you get from here? What have you learned?
>>
>>61292040
>Why do you still come to 4chan
Loneliness mostly. Plus it's fun to be here too, especially when drunk. It's my favorite form of entertainment.

I haven't really learned anything or gained anything from my time here, but I don't regret the time I've spent. If I wasn't here I'd probably just be watching TV at night or spending more time in bars. Going on longer walks maybe. I don't know.
>>
File: 1453930935565.png (422 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
1453930935565.png
422 KB, 665x662
>>61292148
FUCKING NORMIE GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>61292040
>Why do you still come to 4chan?
fun
>What valuable information do you get from here?
none
>What have you learned?
memes
>>
i come here for the memes
i did use to seek knowledge but you kinda go through that quickly since there's not much anyway
>>
>>61292040
I've learned lots of things.

4chan is a source of information. Anonymous information. You can talk to people and say whatever you like.

When was the last time you could say WHATEVER YOU LIKE? When was the last time strangers could say whatever they wanted to you without your approval?

4chan is perhaps one of the most important resources available in communication.
>>
I'm not going to justify myself to A FUCKING LEAF
>>
I have learned to hate others even more
>>
I unironically learn a lot from /int/. I would've barely thought about brexit at all and I get both stats about who voted what and people's opinion on it in different countries not just the pc point of view I would get from a 5 minute story on tv news.
>>
I come here basically because I don't like Facebook and social networks in general and yet I feel a need to communicate with people.
>>
Other websites / IRL force you to genuinely engage with their viewpoint, here i can just disagree and if they retort i call them cuck and pretend i have value to the world
>>
File: pep.jpg (23 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
pep.jpg
23 KB, 499x499
>>61292040
>Why am i here?
It is fun, anonymous, and i donĀ“t like the other social networks.
>Whta information do i get?
None
>What have i learned?
A bit of english.
>>
I am lonely so I feel like I have friends and there's sometimes interesting things to read
>>
File: GREATart.jpg (41 KB, 599x349) Image search: [Google]
GREATart.jpg
41 KB, 599x349
>>61292040
It's as addictive as crack, two years ago, it almost turned me into a wizard.

Yes, the /int/ sticky introduced me to many new materials, /ic/ gave tools to learn2draw (which I should use more often), /lit/ gave me a starter kit and /sci/ occasionally churns out a hilarious thread every blue moon.
I also learnt that using learnt is a sure fire way to identify gringos and that politics are mind killers.

Also, memes and anime
>>
>>61292040
I just like to shitpost.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.