[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>your country >wake up >Islamic state has taken over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: arabdancing.jpg (24 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
arabdancing.jpg
24 KB, 480x480
>your country
>wake up
>Islamic state has taken over europe
>What do you do?

>Portugal
>Join the glorious Caliphate so my ancestors would finnally smile at me
>>
Thanks, Alberto.
>>
>wake up
>arm the nukes
>>
>>61291935
>finland
>wait half a year
>islamic state retreats due to cold winter

Did you know.
Cold weather makes a country peaceful.
Simply because sometimes it's just too cold to go outside and make trouble.
>>
Thanks, Luis Amerinho dos Santos bin Aloveiria dos Manuel Assiss Morreira
>>
>>61292390
>implying that allah wouldn't transform Finland into a hot oasis in order to celebrate the victory of his people
>>
>wake up
>in a tent deep in the forest
>with my military buddies
>fighting a bloody and merciless guerrilla campaign against islamic shitskins
>waiting for winter to come so we will be the white death that liberates the land of the northern star from dirty saracens
Honestly I could die happy.
>>
>>61292487
>He thinks he has a chance against mujaheedins

Your only chance against them would be invoking the powers of Gengish Khan otherwise you would be dead meat
>>
>>61292608
Dude
Just shoot one and the explosive vest it has will blow up all it's friends.
I saw it in the movies
>>
>>61293032
His ancestors are smiling upon him imperial, can you say the same?
>>
Stop the boats coming here.
>>
>>61292608
Finns have +50% resistance against frost damage, get +10% movement speed boost on snow and have a natural +5 to hit with rifle weapons. The saracens wont know what hit them.
>>
>>61291935
>UK
>Deport ISIS
>Simple
>>
>Spain
>Start Santiago's tachings on how to deal with the muslim horde
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.