[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happens here? I've heard is comfy, is this true?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
What happens here?
I've heard is comfy, is this true?
>>
Cross the river before Trump wins and find out.
>>
>>61289731
I forgot that it even exists
>>
>>61289766
Nah. I already have my life here.
>>
Fuckloads of Mexicans, you'd love it

Corn, soybeans, way more pigs than people, the Field of Dreams, pork tenderloins, and they make Crunch Berries there
>>
>>61290036
Do you consider 11% a fuckload? I personally don't
>>
File: 1460237700677.jpg (30 KB, 400x374) Image search: [Google]
1460237700677.jpg
30 KB, 400x374
Potatoes
>>
File: mountains.jpg (366 KB, 1601x1149) Image search: [Google]
mountains.jpg
366 KB, 1601x1149
>>61289731
idaho, nevada, utah, and colorado are maximum comfy
>>
>>61290298
That's really quite a lot
>>
White trash
>>
>>61289731
Americans divided their country into squares

L M A O
M
A
O
>>
le Vote for Pablo!
>>
File: boise-state-football-field-4.jpg (3 MB, 2000x1500) Image search: [Google]
boise-state-football-field-4.jpg
3 MB, 2000x1500
>>61289731

They are known for growing potatoes and not much else.

The movie "Napoleon Dynamite" was set there. It depicts a pretty white-bread, King Of The Hill type-life.

I think it's pretty quiet, peaceful, and boring. I literally flew over it once but I've never been.

The college football field is famous for being blue, and not green. The local colors are blue and orange. A modern artist named Matthew Barney used to play on their football team, and he later shot an art movie of dancers in the stadium.
>>
very white, low crime, lots of farming, good for outdoorsy stuff (hunting, fishing, hiking, etc.)
>>
>>61289731
Currently on a trip visiting Boise/Sun Valley for the first time.

Very scenic. Nice mountains. Would visit again.

Not sure if I would want to live here though.
>>
>>61293159
>a literal desert right next to Canada

Can you even live in a worse climate?
>>
There is just one county that borders Canada. In that county, there is a tiny town called "Good Grief".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Good_Grief,_Idaho

topkek
>>
>>61293328
North Idaho is better, if you're fine with it being colder.
>>
>>61289731
Idaho's an alright state, but literally nothing happens there. Fairly white, very conservative, very few people.
>>
>>61290652
Looks top comfy. Is there a lot of people? I really hate people, I don't want to see them at all
>>
>>61293744
Is one of the least dense and least populated states, also very conservative, peaceful, has a lot of beatiful nature and is very white. Seems very comfy to me.
>>
>>61293744
The biggest city in Idaho, Boise, has a population of ~200,000. Not a populous state.
>>
Potatoes, Potatoes everywhere....
>>
>>61293744
Nope, there are a few medium sized cities but the majority of Idaho are small towns and wilderness.
>>
I grew up in idaho and it fucking sucks unless you are a retiring hippie. The cost of living is incredibly low which attracts a lot of older people. There is no youth culture unless you are a mormon and all of the interesting/who can afford it people leave the state as soon as they have the chance. Northern Idaho and Sun Valley are beautiful places though.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.