[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: clichès about your country that fucking trigger you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1446387637293.png (297 KB, 639x491) Image search: [Google]
1446387637293.png
297 KB, 639x491
>be italian
>tell any foreigner where you are from
>"DUDE MAFIA LMAO"
>>
>>61278815
It's an honest cliché tho. Naples is a a mob controlled town.

>inb4 but southern Italy is like another country
>>
>>61278815
Yeah I hate when it happens.
They don't laugh though when I call the don to break their legs
>>
>>61278815
Yuo are Nazi.
>>
>>61279531
Yes but just saying "MAFIA" is retarded, what point are they making?

What's worst is that they unironically ask you if I'm a member of mafia, as if it was a club or something. They're criminals, is that so hard to understand? Also Mafia has spread all over europe, it's just more evident in Italy.

>>61279669
>They don't laugh though when I call the don to break their legs
kek
>>
File: kamille.png (598 KB, 677x769) Image search: [Google]
kamille.png
598 KB, 677x769
>be italian
>brit goes "dude mafia lmao"
>it's a paki
>>
>>61279701
kek

i'm sorry but i'm never going to stop bullying you with this
you're all so embarassed about it too its cute
>>
File: ....jpg (6 KB, 233x206) Image search: [Google]
....jpg
6 KB, 233x206
>>61280321
>brits
>making fun of anyone

After the referendum they should just commit sudoku
>>
Poutine is gross.
Its not that cold in the winter for most cities, most of the US are just babies when it comes to the cold.
Quebec separatism isnt really a thing anymore.
>>
>>61281060
>Its not that cold in the winter for most cities, most of the US are just babies when it comes to the cold.

Define cold. What temperature do you get in winter?
>>
>>61281120
Vancouver is more rainy than snowy, and Toronto has the lakeshore that keeps them more mild than most.
Everywhere else is usually -15c to -30c depending on the wind.
Like 2% of the population lives in what would actually be the great white north.

Its really only the Atlantic cities that get hit with a shit tonne of snow.
>>
File: 145144517346.jpg (136 KB, 919x720) Image search: [Google]
145144517346.jpg
136 KB, 919x720
>Be spanish
>O my God, sure you're very conservative.
>In my country it is illegal not be a feminist.
>>
>>61281206
>Everywhere else is usually -15c to -30c depending on the wind.

Well that's pretty fucking cold, if you ask me.
>>
>>61281244
>>O my God, sure you're very conservative.

Fucking really? How can that be a stereotype about you? Between legalized gay marriages and shit like that they should think the exact opposite.
>>
>be polish
>"DUDE CLEAN MY TOILET LMAO"
>>
>>61281298
The normies believe that, you do not know many people who come to Spain looking for a conservative wife and they found that this is the USSR 2.0 The SJW boogaloo
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.