[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel for the Britpack, I really do. I've been a believer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1465171979572.jpg (106 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1465171979572.jpg
106 KB, 601x601
I feel for the Britpack, I really do. I've been a believer for a long time in the essential worth of bringing the world closer together. I believe fundamentally in the value of being able to communicate and travel across borders and cultural divides. Such things are of immeasurable value in tying us together as a species - it's hard to hate someone when you can look them in the eyes and talk to them. Along with this, trade and movement of populations helps promote world peace and the sort of unity we need to fight the really difficult problems like climate change. For me, anything that increases the divide between nations is, fundamentally, a blow against world peace, prosperity, and humanity as a whole.

I suspect, though, that this is our future: fragmentation, disunity, and a growing divide as short-sighted people split apart the social and political structures that such much blood, treasure, and energy have been spent to build. I suspect the EU's days are numbered, and perhaps NATO after that, and maybe the UN as well. In the wake we'll get a more Hobbesian world of nations warring against each other political, economically, and literally for petty, short-sighted gains, not unlike what we had in the 19th century. It'll probably take another big, horrific war to learn the value of global unity.

Sucks that you guys have to be on the bow-front of that particular wave.
>>
File: 1462931428353.png (17 KB, 882x758) Image search: [Google]
1462931428353.png
17 KB, 882x758
>be australia
>never betray britain
>be america
>betray britain countless times
>britain still considers the U.S. as their greatest ally
>>
> Anglos pretending they have feelings and mean good
cute
>>
>>61278986
Haha you saw straight through this ruse.
>>
>>61278986
This.

The British will never be comfortable in a club they do not lead, and their angloid child-nations will be no less quarrelsome.

Divide and rule is the style of the UK, not unite and lead.
>>
>bringing the world closer together

only leftists in the west want to do this
>>
>>61279091
Where do the Swiss come from are they Germanic?
>>
>>61278986
I've seen Russian dash cam footage, you can't claim you fucks have emotions with the sociopathic shit you all do.
>>
>>61279182
We are all plutocrats descended from golden meteors.
>>
>>61279259
Is that why you guys want to horde all the jewgolds? Reuniting your lost peoples?
>>
>>61278986
>Russians
>human
>>
>>61279304
Precisely. Why else would we appoint our youths to shepherd the world's chief gold collector?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.