[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wanted to separate itself from the UK but couldn't >wanted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Scotland.png (22 KB, 2000x1200) Image search: [Google]
Scotland.png
22 KB, 2000x1200
>wanted to separate itself from the UK but couldn't
>wanted to stay in the EU but couldn't

Is there a more cucked country right now?
>>
>>61276241
>Is there a more cucked country right now?

Nah.
>>
>country
t. William Wallace
>>
>>61276241
My next hope is they vote for independence, then the EU rejects them, then they ask to rejoin the UK, and get rejected again.
>>
Wonder how drastically the shankings are going to go up in merry old Glasgow
>>
>>61276374
>Scotland (/ˈskɒt.lənd/; Scots: [ˈskɔt.lənd]; Scottish Gaelic: Alba [ˈal̪ˠapə] ( listen)) is a country that is part of the United Kingdom and covers the northern third of the island of Great Britain.[13][14][15]
>>
>>61276400
>My next hope is they vote for independence, then the EU rejects them, then they ask to rejoin the UK, and get rejected again.

Then they could always ask to join France (like Savoy or, more recently, Mayotte) and I like to think we would agree.
HA!
>>
>>61276886
Wouldn't work lad. Spain, Italy and Belgium will block them to stop separatists being encouraged in their countries.
>>
>>61276886
Auld Alliance 2.0. Best day of my life.
>>
>>61276935
Of course it COULD work. France has done far crazier things.
The only question is, are Scots just as crazy.

>Spain, Italy and Belgium will block them to stop separatists being encouraged in their countries.
They have no say in the matters of either Scotland or France. Nor does anyone. Actually the UN security council ruled several times that France occupies Mayotte illegally, we just exercised our veto right to cancel the vote.

>>61277116
Well, just hurry up?

1. Scotland votes for independance
2. Scotland holds a referenum "join France Y/N"
3. Scotland submits a formal request to France (quite a few countries did this, including Gabon, and some were accepted).
4. France holds a referendum "let Scotland join Y/N"
5. Profit!
>>
>>61276374
The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, the Kingdom of Denmark, and the Kingdom of the Netherlands are all countries made up of cointries
>>
File: 1459929260538.gif (140 KB, 379x440) Image search: [Google]
1459929260538.gif
140 KB, 379x440
>>61276241

The really sad thing is that now that oil price have plummeted they have literally no hope surviving without England.
>>
>>61276935

English slander.

Scotland application to the EU would be accepted.

Spain and Belgium was in the scenario of a Scotland pulling out of a UK that was member country of the EU ( so that to preserve the integrity of the EU as it is).

With a UK out of the EU, the scenario is conpletely different and the point would be precisely not to impede the permanence of Scotland in the EU, this time as a sovereign nation.
>>
File: poland.gif (2 KB, 482x302) Image search: [Google]
poland.gif
2 KB, 482x302
>>61276241
swept off the world map in 18 (eighteen) days
>>
>>61277766
still a real country, unlike Scotland
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.