[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGT AywD7DG4 The baby is od
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: 4.jpg (49 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
49 KB, 720x480
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGTAywD7DG4

The baby is oddly disturbing. The way he can almost talk just fucks me up. It's like he has an adult mind but he's stuck in a baby's body and can't express himself fully. Idk man. Idk. I don't like it.
>>
that's weird brah
>>
>Does it feel good
>Ah
I think its just an abo midget desu
>>
>>61269942
That narrator's voice disturbed me more than anything. I'm not a violent person, but I would REALLY like to murder that man.
>>
>>61269942
He looks like Rob Ford in the youtube thumbnail.
>>
Relevant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YxTOU_ry3g
>>
>>61269942

Who the fuck was that narrator, this became creepy as fuck.
>>
what the hell are you talking about

the baby is imitating speech because he can't talk. he is pretending to talk. have you ever seen a baby before?
>>
>>61269942
Wait to have one anon, it's like looking at a smaller, dumber, dirtier version of you and yet it's another "person". Babies are the most fascinating thing in existence.
>>
>>61270155

I think we all get that point bro, we are pondering the weird commentator.
>>
>>61270120
>Calling her autistic
>Implying he wouldn't
>>
>>61270242
She is legit autistic, though. That was a mirror of one of her only two videos she had on her channel (which I can't find).
>>
>>61269942
Is this your first time seeing a toddler? Wtf.
>>
File: file.png (12 KB, 642x121) Image search: [Google]
file.png
12 KB, 642x121
I don't understand why would you just find a video, take a 7 month old comment and make a thread pretending it was yours.
>>
>>61270412
>Most disturbing thing in the whole thread
>>
>>61270412
I don't know, but it kinda worked
>>
volve a taringa gordo mogolico
>>
What is this thread even
>>
>>61270443
>it kinda worked
>Strangeness intensifies
>>
>>61270443
What the actual fuck.
This is beyond the bounds of mere autism. It's practically mental illness.
Are you having a psychotic break right now? Do you know who you are?
>>
>>61270514
>>61270561
I'm enjoying this thread
>>61270443
respond
>>
>>61269942
Are u ok argie ?? Do you know who you are ??
>>
I just created a beautiful thread, I'm happy
>>
Congratulations
>>
File: coranicpepe.png (10 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
coranicpepe.png
10 KB, 420x420
>>61269942
So young yet she already crave for brown men
>>
>>61270120
>"It feels like a warm hug"
>Skips to end cuz shit is slow and ackward
>"- not being racist with mexicans... I like your food... the spicy stuff is good..."
>"I feel so good"
>"This is my dog, I think he is gonna lick me, not sure if he is gonna go for it"
>[slowmo of her dancing in balcony covered in peanut butter]

Well, that was sad and awkward...
>>
File: 1443050848080.jpg (157 KB, 924x1052) Image search: [Google]
1443050848080.jpg
157 KB, 924x1052
>>61269942
god babies are fucking ugly
>>
>>61270242
>implying the two are mutually exclusive
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.