[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/65 0120/France-ferries-Cala
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: 235224.jpg (124 KB, 688x800) Image search: [Google]
235224.jpg
124 KB, 688x800
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/650120/France-ferries-Calais-migrants-Britain-hours-EU-out-vote-referendum-Brexit

>MIGRANTS living in shanty camps in northern France will be put on ferries and sent to Britain the day after a vote to leave the EU, a French mayor warned last night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z48NmdWbquw

CONGRATS BREXIT KEKS, YOU DID IT, MAKE BRITAIN BROWN.
>>
>>61266454
Sounds like an act of war
>>
>>61266490

This considering they said that wouldn't happen regardless of the vote
>>
>>61266514
Out of curiosity though, why would the migrants want too come now? isn't your pound is weak at the moment and you have to reasses how much aid you're giving migrants? I thought I read somewhere that because of the shift and how weak your currency is, getting these people settled and things are no longer a priority?
>>
>>61266624
Do you honestly think a weak pound is comparable to a Calais shanty town or a war torn Syria?
>>
>>61266624
Do you think migrants think about the value of the pound and its consequences? Do you think they'll prefer to stay in a shit camp in France instead of coming to the UK?
>>
>>61266701
No but these people are trying to moving to countries like Germany, France, Uk and Sweden because they are economic migrants. Your migrant crisis is not because of the war in Syria. This is opportunism at it's finest. You no longer have the incentive to attract so many migrants.
>>
File: 1466589774513.png (762 KB, 842x720) Image search: [Google]
1466589774513.png
762 KB, 842x720
>>61266490
I don't want to have to go to war with the French.

They're our sister in liberty and helped us gain Independence, but we can't sit back and let the Cuckdom reign free.
>>
>>61266706
I think they definitely consider this. The UK seemed better before. They want modernization, not westernization. They aren't fleeing to specific parts of Europe because of your cultures. Ones who are settled in other euro countries try to leave.They want money and cool shit.
>>
>>61266793
They're heading for the UK due to their buddies being there, the general infrastructure for muslims being better there than in other countries and of course the generous welfare state. They won't change their mind because of a currency devaluation.
>>
File: 235256.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
235256.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>61266793
>nah mohammed, we'll have to reconsider this whole plan, I've just read the sterling pound dropped by -8,85%, there can't possibly await us a future in the UK!
>>
>>61266741
I'm not saying there's not a lot of opportunists, but the Syrian conflict was definitely the catalyst
>>
Funny how people voted to leave to get rich, get rid of immigrants and break up the EU when all that happened was they got poor, have to take in more 3rd worlders and the EU unified in their hatred against the UK.
>>
>>61266821
The point is, like you said the welfare state and free housing are bound to change. The future of them is a little more uncertain in the UK than in Germany or what have you.

>>61266823
You're trying to trivialize it but there is a reason migrants settled in Spain suddenly vanished and turned up living in the Netherlands with iphones and cash in their pockets. They want the best opportunities and money.
>>
>>61266871
>have to
all they HAVE to do is turn the ferries back and tell the french to fuck off
>>
>>61266830
I don't know. Four out of five Migrants are not from Syria or refugees. Most are economic migrants from north Africa and elsewhere in the middle east. Opportunists are too blame for your migrant crisis and the big fat incentives given by the EU and Germany, Sweden, France and the UK.
>>
>>61266920
They won't. And they can't. I won't bother explaining why because I get the feeling you are extremely dumb, but don't act surprised when you are proven wrong by reality.
>>
>>61266982
I want an explanation.
>>
>>61266871

Why is everybody basing the entire UKs future of one day of trading after a shocking referendum result? No seriously it's fucking retarded if it's bad after a few months then you have an argument but one fucking day
>>
File: 1427059225988.jpg (70 KB, 550x552) Image search: [Google]
1427059225988.jpg
70 KB, 550x552
>>61267210
Jealousy and resentment that the second largest EU member told them all to fuck off, maybe? Plus a lot of shilling here lately kek
>>
>>61266982
>they wont
:^) maybe
>they cant
lel.
>>
>>61267284

The propaganda machines in their countries have gone into over drive, that's why there had been so much shilling here, it's sad really as the EU needs to be fixed but the people focusing their hatred at the UK is what the EU wants, a wasted opportunity to fix the system
>>
>>61266830
Syria is only one of the wars and the majority of Syrian refugees are in Syria, Turkey, Jordan or Lebanon.

Europe has refugees from fucking everywhere: Syria, Libya, Eritrea, Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan etc
>>
>>61267346
You're wrong. People all over the TV and newspapers here are talking about how this is a big signal that the EU must change and whatever.
As for the UK the consensus is that you people are faggots and like to be contrarian, so screw it.
>>
>>61267346
Of course their media is shitting out so much propaganda. The UK just threw a wrench in the system and shook things up. If you would of said a year ago the UK had the gall too tell them all to fuck off and Brexit will win, you would of had 5 (You)'s mocking you.
>>
>>61266454
sink the boats or ask australians what to do with them
>>
File: 1444393762206.gif (8 KB, 512x448) Image search: [Google]
1444393762206.gif
8 KB, 512x448
Gun the boats down and block the tunnels.

Protect your new found sovereignty.
>>
>>61267609
>implying they wouldnt immediately be embargoed by everyone on the planet for massive violation of humans rights
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.