[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that we've taken the leap of faith, will Americans follow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: sketch-1465254394569.jpg (102 KB, 1180x1080) Image search: [Google]
sketch-1465254394569.jpg
102 KB, 1180x1080
Now that we've taken the leap of faith, will Americans follow us by electing Trump or will they bail on us?
>>
Former Brit living in the US here. Got my citizenship earlier this year. I'm going to do my part.
>>
>>61266476
You're not fooling anybody we know you aren't white.
>>
I fear this will embolden leftists but then I remember in 5 months they won't remember what a Breadsit was.
>>
>>61266433
As long as you bounce back a bit so we can show the middle guys that we don't need globalism we will convince them
>>
>>61266433

lol no way.

We're gonna sell you fucks out at the earliest possible opportunity.
>>
>>61266476
t. John Oliver
>>
I'm voting against trump, his proposal to ban muslims is honestly outrageous and the US needs to do more to help Syrian refugees especially since we fucked up the region so much
>>
>>61266433
We will elect Trump
>>
Electing Trump isn't a "leap of faith", it's more like jumping off a cliff 500 feet in the air and expecting to survive with only a few broken bones.
>>
>>61267170

Is this a joke post?
>>
>>61267170
i wholeheartedly agree, you're a good person god bless.
>>
>>61266433
>June 2016
>He's still falling for the Trump meme

hahaha
>>
>>61267170
Carter banned iranians during the crisis in his presidency.
And hillary plans on going to war with iran
Plus The TPP needs stopped.
Trump is my second choice.
>>
you already bailed on US when you adopted the metric system!!!
>>
>>61267170
It's crazy how everything you said in this post is absolutely, objectively true but at the same time it's so obvious it's shitty bait...
>>
>>61267489
>imperial

There is literally no advantage to imperial over metric rather than the fact that it's already being used by you.
>>
>>61267489
Technically the metric system was adopted by the US.
Its just not commonly used because replacing all the road signs, gas signs, and reeducation would cost to damn much.
>>
>>61266476
noice
>>
>>61267034

I would love to make that fellow a knuckle sandwich
>>
>>61267537
That is a pretty cute Asian desu
>>
>>61267480
>Iranians
Are a nationality which can be banned. You can't say the same for a religion.
>>
>>61267537
Exactly.
Though I disagree with both actions, the TPP is the thing that should be of most importants because if it gets through, nothing else matters.
And Trump is the only one with a reasonable chance of winning against the TPP.
>>
>>61267613
And I don't believe he'll actually do it anyways.
And if he hell bent on it, he will chance it to nationalities instead of the religion.
>>
>>61267537

it was the right thing to do

it was a world war, it wasn't picking daisies and putting them in your hair
>>
>>61267516

you're forgetting that we took imperial to the moon quite effectively
>>
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 486x806) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 486x806
I will
just us and you guys against the world, other countries can fuck right off
>>
>>61267757
I took your mum to the moon last night lad, with my 25cm dick
>>
>>61268118

>25cm

sure thing Gang Xang
>>
>>61268142
>Americans in charge of unit conversion
>>
>>61268173

are you slow?

unable to think critically outside of bare facts?

yep you're asian for sure :)
>>
>>61267170
>california

like poetry
>>
>>61268253
>implying I'm not a black Christian
>>
Sadly Trump has a chance to win but most nornies say they'll vote the lesser of two evils (Hillary) (though Americans are never satisfied with the candidates. Sadly we're hypocrites cuz we don't vote). Oersonallyi believe Bernie is the best choice but we all know how that's going. (Side note: Just pay for my college pls)
>>
>>61267480
Hillary doesn't plan on going to war with anyone
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.