[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>NAUGHTY BRITAIN!! HOW DARE YOU EXERCISE YOUR CONSTITUTIONAL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32
File: Brexit_muh_threats.png (183 KB, 661x617) Image search: [Google]
Brexit_muh_threats.png
183 KB, 661x617
>NAUGHTY BRITAIN!! HOW DARE YOU EXERCISE YOUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO LEAVE!! WE'RE GOING TO SPANK YOU SILLY!!
>*collapses*
Why won't Juncker and friends just an hero already?
>>
If Europeans threaten them with anything, the Bongs should kill, mutilate or rape and any EU nationals they can catch in the UK
>>
File: school shooting imminent.jpg (253 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
school shooting imminent.jpg
253 KB, 1920x1080
>>61265314
*teleports behind jean-claude juncker*
*unzips infinite shotguns*
DIE DIE DIE
>>
>>61265355
*kurwa intensifies*
>>
>>61265355
bit xtreme lad

personally I can see why the old man would be so pissed
>>
>>61265314
>>61265355
bongs should nuke brussels
it's full of ISIS mudslimes, and eurocrats.
>>
>>61265314
What a bully. With pricks like this one in Brussels, I'm not surprised that Britain voted to leave the EU.
>>
>>61265355
It would be more productive to take out that anger on Pakis than random EU nationals.
>>
>>61265400
heh... nothin' personnel... kid
>>
>>61265314
>leave an organization
>bawwww why won't the organization let me keep all the benefits
>>
File: 1466815489283.png (239 KB, 645x344) Image search: [Google]
1466815489283.png
239 KB, 645x344
>>61265314
>>
>>61265624
>Democracy does not mean respecting the will of the people; rather, it means that the actions of government should be tailored to shifting the situation of our country so that the people vote in our interest anyway
>>
>>61265314
>UK tells the EU to fuck off
>The EU fucks of, taking its single market with them
This surprises you how?
>>
>>61265605
This

UK needs to stop being pussies. They ruined their economy by making an ill advised decision on the basis of flimsy reasoning, they have to learn to live with it. None of this "b-but we don't really want to fully leave" bullshit.
>>
>>61265314
That 'hand stance' aka 4-fingers-touching-eachother is downright pretentious of the highest degree.
>>
>>61265757
>None of this "b-but we don't really want to fully leave" bullshit.
This is media fabrication. The UK voted to leave for good.
>>
>>61265605
>>61265741
>>61265757
Can you elaborate on what Britain misses out on if they don't stay in the single market? How does being in it compare with simply having a trade deal with them like the US does?
>>
>>61266014
they miss out
-european export market
-being a financial centre into EU
-lesser funding to their scientific research
-further damage to collaboration between various pharma powerhouses

their top buisnesses told them not the fucking do it and they fucking did it well done
>>
>>61266069
The EU is going to collapse with or without the UK.
>>
>>61266096
not before taking a nice bite out of the UK

alot of cards have yet to be played
>>
>>61266096
Not anytime soon
>>
>>61266132
Yes but the fearmongering card is not working. It was precisely that what made sure people voted to leave.
>>
>>61265943

They want to keep free movement and zero tariffs despite telling the EU to go fuck itself.

http://www.politico.eu/article/post-brexit-ukip-wants-tariff-free-access-to-eu-single-market/
>>
>>61266194
Of course, they are profiting from the EU's butthurt.
>>
>>61266184
the EU has a large deck
>>
>>61265624
>in sha allah
>>
>>61266272
It's not large enough.
>>
>>61266272
of cuck cards that will just make more countrys want to leave
>>
>>61266096
This is an example of a non-falsifiable claim.

It won't be collapsing anytime soon though.
>>
>>61265314
You are a literal fucking retard.

If Britain leaves the EU without any consequences, what's stopping the other members to leave and tank the EU?

Try getting a sense of perspective you fucking mongoloid.
>>
>>61266069
>-european export market
Besides wanting to make an example, why wouldn't Europe just negotiate a separate deal with them, given less trade with Britain is bad for them?
>>
>>61266460
t. alberto barbosa
I liked /int/ better when you were still banished >:(
>>
>>61266471
The EU can't afford a trade war. Not while half the Med is an inch away from economic collapse and the only functional economies left in the Eurozone are the Germans, Dutch and Finns. France, Belgium and Luxembourg might try out of spite but there's no way Germany's that stupid.
>>
>>61266471
>what's stopping the other members to leave and tank the EU?
That's what we want, famalam. Anyway, if the EU wants to survive it has to reform its whole system. An unhappy divorce with Britain would only cause more economic turmoil within the member states causing more Eurosceptic discontent. If anything, the best first step to appease the rest of the Eurosceptics the EU would be for Juncker to resign. Brexit is ultimately the fault of Eurocrats' stubbornness and incompetence after all.
>>
File: Brit_pepe.png (11 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
Brit_pepe.png
11 KB, 229x220
>>61266471
>>61267316
Pic related.
>>
>>61267316
>Brexit is ultimately the fault of Eurocrats' stubbornness and incompetence after all.
Well said.

EU's in a tricky place. The sanest thing to do is be polite and level headed about the ordeal, and assuage others that staying is still in their best interests, but I don't think they know how to do that without threats. Also, certain countries, like Greece, are so far gone from abuse I doubt anything short of a haircut on debt would appease them, but that would anger the rest of EU members, so again tricky.
>>
>>61266565
>Besides wanting to make an example, why wouldn't Europe just negotiate a separate deal with them, given less trade with Britain is bad for them?

If the U.K. loses duty-free access to the EU’s single market of 28 countries and 500 million people, it becomes far less attractive to non-European investors who want access to that market. It also loses every trade deal it has with other countries, since they were all negotiated by the EU as a whole. Britain could spend 10 years trying to renegotiate them on its own, and end up with much worse terms.
>>
>>61265314
Reminder that the English were making the exact same threats over Scottish independence.

If you're going to pursue your interests at the expense of others, you should expect that those others will attempt to make an example of you. That's in their own interest and they have the right to do so.
>>
>>61267316
The best way for Europe to spin this is to follow through on the UK's ideas.

Give UK the trade deals they had before, none of the social security.
>>
>>61265355
Yeah, about that million Brits pensioners in Spain.

It is also the constitutional right of the EU to fuck over Brits and make it as painful as possible to deter future deserters. In fact, the quick and loud "Get Out!" from the EU is a sign this will happen. Delusional Brits is like "I want to break up but let me stay in your house for the next 2 years while I sort things out, K."
>>
>>61266194
When negotiating always ask for the world first, and negotiate to a settlement.

Basic practice, mate
>>
>>61265624
And what does this guy know about democracy? He's one or two generations removed from herding goats in the desert. A desert which has never been democratically run.
>>
File: 1449541475774.jpg (57 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1449541475774.jpg
57 KB, 500x500
We support your rebellion mates.

Tell them to fuck themselves.

We won't Merkel do be destroyed.
>>
>>61265314
What is he gonna do ? Send the almighty luxembourgish army to Britain and force them to get back to the ranks ? Fuck the EU I swear, fucking bureaucrats thinkings they're somehow powerful. God I wish for a frexit
>>
File: 1453512670916.jpg (87 KB, 606x586) Image search: [Google]
1453512670916.jpg
87 KB, 606x586
>>61265624
>Tyranny of the minority is better than tyranny of the majority
>>
>>61265355
Harsh, but fair.
>>
>>61265492
>With pricks like this one in Brussels, I'm not surprised that Britain voted to leave the EU.

It's one reason why I voted to leave. Can't stand these bullying EU twats strutting about like they're hot shit.
>>
>>61266565
>why wouldn't Europe just negotiate a separate deal with them

They will eventually, it's the uncertainty that people don't like. Don't let scaremongering fool you into believing countries will spite the UK and stop trading with them. Now the UK can make its own trade deals with whatever country it likes without the EU holding it back.
>>
>How dare you expect us to face consequences for our actions!

Current day Brits, everyone.

Oh and the Krona went up as the Euro and Pound took it up the ass. Somehow Europe's misery always ends up benefiting the eternal Swede.
>>
>>61266471
>what's stopping the other members to leave and tank the EU?

Their governments would have to allow a referendum to begin with, and unless there's mass riots and murders, they won't let them have one if they don't want to.
>>
>>61270001
>"I want to break up but let me stay in your house for the next 2 years while I sort things out, K."
Lol, the 2 years before initiation is literally the procedure given by the EU constitution under Article 50. When the EU talks about "getting out now" all they mean is for Britain to give them formal notification of the Brexit so that the 2 year clock can start ticking. This is because they want Britain to be under time pressure so they that make more compromises with the EU in order to meet the deadline. In reality, the UK is going to postpone formal notification for as long as possible so that they have as much time to draft their plans and more leverage to get a decent deal from Europe.
>>
File: Article 50.png (39 KB, 752x335) Image search: [Google]
Article 50.png
39 KB, 752x335
>>61270001
>>61271060
>>
>>61265314
>Simply stating facts is threatening now
yee lmao

Why are brexiteers so childish? Of course there will be consequences, that's why they made their choice. Or did they expect that they can have all the positives without any problems that brexit will cause?
>>
>>61271060
Things happen very, very, very slowly within the EU. This 2 year thing is getting them all worked up because they're not used to working at such a speed. The EU is slow as fuck to act on anything, especially on things like the refugee crisis. Fucking useless organisation.
>>
>>61267281
you mean the UK can't afford a trade war.

the EU can certainly afford a trade war against a much smaller economy.
>>
>>61265314
I can't wait for the eu to die.
based britain.
>>
>>61265314
are you the same retard who thinks freedom of speech is the same as freedom from criticism?
>>
>>61271163
They cannot comprehend correlations. That's why they're blaming the EU for their own problems in the first place.
>>
>>61265314
>It's a cropped breitbart article

would you contain that shit to /pol/ please
>>
>muh out of context quotes
I hope we can ban anglo journalism in FE
>>
>>61271032
>How dare you expect us to face consequences for our actions!
Are you going to let the EU 'make you face the """"""consequences"""""" ' for refusing to join the Euro?
Britain accepts the consequences of Brexit, just not the artificial consequences (trade war) that globalist EU bureaucrats claim they want to impose.
>>
>>61271329
Huh? We struck a deal when we joined, we didn't betray all of Europe and break a dozen international laws for the lulz.
>>
>>61271329
There is no need for a trade war to make UK pay, a fair deal is all it takes.
There was a reason why every expert said brexit is dumb idea.
No point in hurting UK more than they do themselves.
>>
>>61271239
>the EU can certainly afford a trade war against a much smaller economy
Not without causing the union to break up even more. Economic turmoil for the sake of spiteing Britain would be the last straw for other members thinking about leaving.
>>
>>61271276
What?
>>
>>61271372
>break a dozen international laws for the lulz.
???
What laws has Britain broken? The right to exit the EU is mandated by it's constitution: >>61271083
>>
>>61271329
There's nothing artificial about having to negotiate a new agreement after one of the sides decides to break up the old one.
And why should one side deliberately hamstring itself in negotiations of the new treaties?
>>
Germany is very scared.

Just let them be.

We'll back you even if our media doesn't say we are. Fuck those sad EU bitches.

>HOW COME THEY WON'T TAKE OUR REFUGEES

I fucking wonder.
>>
>>61271492
It also means the end of all of their international handlings since that's done through the EU.

>>61271544
You'll back them as the 51st state.
>>
>>61271457
Actions have consequences, exercising your constitutional rights by leaving the EU is fine. However, that doesn't mean that the EU suddenly has to play nice as if you didn't fuck them over.

If the EU imposes punitive tariffs on the UK in the aftermath of the split, they are well within their rights to do so.

exercising constitutional rights does not make you immune to the consequences of those actions.
>>
>>61271512
>There's nothing artificial about having to negotiate a new agreement after one of the sides decides to break up the old one.
No, what's artificial is threatening to make an example of the leaver by ensuring they don't get a half-decent deal and/or starting a trade war.
>>
>>61271544
But UK was the only country who wasn't obliged to take immigrants in, because of his special snowflake status he had i the union.
>>
>>61271590
>It also means the end of all of their international handlings since that's done through the EU.
And how does that break the law?
>>
File: 1453202613615.png (217 KB, 357x371) Image search: [Google]
1453202613615.png
217 KB, 357x371
This makes me moist. Sanction them, bar them from European markets. Force them to buy from Australia, give us even more leverage.

Good god we're going to make so many British Shekels.
>>
>>61271544
Brexit was about intra-EU migration, not about refugees.
Of course if a voter assumed otherwise, there was no reason to tell him otherwise... after all in 20 years time all continental EU will be brown and white race will be genocided so it's not like there's a distinction right?
>>
>>61271430
punitive tariffs on English exports would be more beneficial to the EU then giving the UK the same agreements they currently enjoy.

Tariffs on UK goods would make EU member states internal exports more competitive. Why would the EU give preference to British goods when they have alternatives within their own collective?
>>
>>61271625
it doesn't, he's full of shit. nothing that they've done so far is illegal.
>>
>>61271606
Well, there are several ways to look at this. If you assume there are no morals in politics, there is literally no reason why EU should not play hardball with UK and use every leverage it can get to achieve a favourable deal for itself.
There doesn't even need to be any malice in this.

On the other hand, if you believe that EU should be nice (it probably will be to some extent if only because some of the countries will want to be on good terms with UK individually) and not hurt UK's feefees too much, a "halfway decent" deal will still require UK to submit to european regulation and pay compensation if they want to participate in common market, especially if they want to opt out of fundamental issues like free movement of labour.
>>
>>61271594
>If the EU imposes punitive tariffs on the UK in the aftermath of the split, they are well within their rights to do so.
>exercising constitutional rights does not make you immune to the consequences of those actions.

>implying I said otherwise
I'm merely pointing that it's a pathetic and childish display from an organisation that can only carry out its threats by ensuring their own destruction.
>>
>>61271676
They can't really introduce punitive tariffs since all countries involved are in WTO. However this is good opportunity for UK to show how serious it was about improving its trade with the commonwealth...
>>
>>61265500
This. What are you going to do with pakis banglas and indians?
>>
>>61265314
Poor taste to be spiteful. It would only make the EU look even more shitty.
>>
>>61271819
>waah waah world's unfair
enjoy those 350 million in NHS :^)
>>
>>61266069
>-being a financial centre into EU
London's stock market is still more important than any other in the EU, and has been since before the EU even existed.
>>
>>61271819
Stating a matter of fact triggers you now?

UK left the EU, EU says they have to renegotiate all trade deals and they won't offer the UK the same sweet deal they were getting before.

Your assumption that the EU will 'ensure' their own destruction if they impose punitive tariffs on British goods is retarded and baseless.

The EU have far more leverage in any trade negotiations then the UK has.
>>
>>61271676
>Why would the EU give preference to British goods when they have alternatives within their own collective?
They export more to the UK than the UK does to them, hence setting up tariffs and accepting reciprocal tariffs from Britain would harm them more than it would the UK.
>>
Cuncker is exactly the reason why brits left

Which is why some wonder if krauts didn't do it on purpose.
>>
>>61265400
It would be nice to see Juncker's rotten brains splattered against the wall.
>>
>>61271922
>Stating a matter of fact triggers you now?
How many times do I have to say this? I'm not talking about renegotiations, I'm talking about threats of what more or less amounts to a trade war. Of course, the threats are probably just a high bargaining bid from the EU (see >>61270287) but the Eurocrats are incredibly stubborn.

>they won't offer the UK the same sweet deal they were getting before.
No shit.
>>
File: lmao.jpg (101 KB, 871x765) Image search: [Google]
lmao.jpg
101 KB, 871x765
>tfw anglosphere imminent
>>
File: Tracer Overwatch33.jpg (583 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
Tracer Overwatch33.jpg
583 KB, 2048x2048
>>61265400
Cheers, luv.
>>
Everything I've seen this Juncker cunt say about the UK has just been hostile.

The stupid twat can go fuck himself. Who even is he supposed to be? Lots of people in Brussels seem to share his stuck up attitide, and it's not doing them any favours.

Get fucked.
>>
>>61272115
Are you retarded? It's in the EU's best interest to give bongs the shittiest deal possible to deter anyone else from leaving, they won't just give it up out of the kindness of their hearts.
>>
>>61272191
>stupid bong thinks that anyone in Brussels cares about his opinion at this point
ayy
>>
>>61272206
See:
>Of course, the threats are probably just a high bargaining bid from the EU (see >>61270287) but the Eurocrats are incredibly stubborn.
And:
>I'm merely pointing that it's a pathetic and childish display from an organisation that can only carry out its threats by ensuring their own destruction.
Trade war with Britain will destroy the EU.
>>
>>61272231
> stupid pole thinks posting on 4chan is communicating with Brussels
Very impressive
>>
>>61272035
>Which is why some wonder if krauts didn't do it on purpose
How are Germans responsible for Luxembourgish Juncker now?
>>
>>61272231
They never did to begin with, that's why they're twats.
>>
>>61272255
>>61272266
Consecudubs
>>
>>61272288
fugg
>>
File: christian bale.webm (1 MB, 959x720) Image search: [Google]
christian bale.webm
1 MB, 959x720
>>61272255
>>61272266
>>61272288
>>
>>61272266
>>61272271
Delicious bong tears.
>>61272255
>Trade war with Britain will destroy the EU.
Stick to posting about video games or japanese cartoons on the other boards, if either of the sides will be destroyed, it certainly won't be the one with all the chips on the table.
>>
>>61265605

this and only this
>>
>>61272321
Poland is the country that is crying over Brexit the most you stupid slav. No more leeching from the boobs of Britannia.
>>
>>61272430
Not really, only the people who moved there are crying, the rest is glad that they are coming back in a year or two and will be working for our gdp again.
>>
>>61272476
The Polish already here will no doubt be allowed to stay if they want to.
>>
>>61271676

According to basic economic theory, punitive tariffs are never beneficial to a market. That's why free markets are a good thing. That's why leaving EU was economically unsound by the Brits.

Furthermore, like another postr pointed out, EU is a member of WTO, meaning they can't just introduce punitive tariffs willy nilly. Exciting EU just means the brits no longer have a right to preferential treatment over third countries.
>>
>>61272476
Plus all that money you sent back home was in Euros. The pound is fucking worthless!
>>
File: bobby_charlton_combover.jpg (17 KB, 287x320) Image search: [Google]
bobby_charlton_combover.jpg
17 KB, 287x320
>>61265314

Perfectly natural reaction. If Brits don't want to be part of the Union, we should treat them with the same love we do the rest of the countries that border us: Russia, Algeria, Serbia etc.

Every concession we give them will cost us people the rest of the Union. So personally I hope for as tough a deal as possible - hopefully enforced as soon as possible too.

We're done with the UK (or whatever will be left) and need to tend to other problems now.
>>
Listen lads, this is what's going to happen:

1.- UK will have access to the single market with some special snowflake status
2.- The trade with the EU is literally the only thing that keeps that memecountry from desintegrating, so they'll take it and will sell it as a victory
3.- They'll have to take all european regulation in order to keep the trade, but without any say in it
4.- Immigration and security going to get MUCH worse for them because a bilateral agreement between something as big as the EU and something as cuck as the UK means the UK asking daddy brussels for help anytime ISIS decides there's one too many buildings in London

This is what you voted for, maybe you shouldn't have been marrying your cousins for 1000 years before making a decision like this
>>
>>61272521
Yeah, but a significant portion will come back, especially those with undocumented jobs, plus not as many will be leaving in the future with travel restriction, it's basically a win win for the poles who stayed here.
>>
File: laugh.gif (704 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
laugh.gif
704 KB, 160x160
>>61272476
>the rest is glad that they are coming back in a year or two and will be working for our gdp again.
>>
File: 1466799295634.png (100 KB, 626x833) Image search: [Google]
1466799295634.png
100 KB, 626x833
by the way, does anyone have the article in this screenshot? i'd love to read it desu
>>
>>61265314
Why are EU bureaucrats so retarded?
Do they really think people will get scared from their threats?
I'd want to vote exit just to spite these cunts even at my own demise.

Fucking drunk retard.
>>
>>61272667

You guys had every chance to leave. We wanted you to go, actually. So quit complaining.
>>
>>61272667
That's how these EU bureaucrats are seen - old blokes who love to bully people.
>>
>>61272476
You are fucking deluded, moron. They all will apply for British passports, and Polish statistic office will have to remove 1 mln people from official population of Poland. It will have very bad effect on our economy, because investors rarely invest in rapidly depopulating countries
>>
>>61272667
It's a Breitbart headline.
The only thing Juncker has said is that there would be consequences after a Brexit which is obvious.
Breitbart added that he "THREATENS THE DESERTERS".

People shouldn't be so gullible in regards to media.
>>
>>61272667

I don't get it. If you want to go, why don't you just... go?
>>
>>61272711
>They all will apply for British passports

True. Many of them are settled, have families and are working.
>>
>>61272321
>it certainly won't be the one with all the chips on the table.
Chips you say?
>>
>>61265314
When they do this, they made it more likely to vote against them.
>>
>>61272271
We kept electing shitty autismo politicians from our shitty autismo population who then represented our interests abroad.

It is a nation of people who go "durrr buh evrywun speek inglish no need fur franch". Even reading some of the French of some educated Brits yesterday made me cry yesterday.

Tony Blair and Gordon Brown were both good negotiators and really great on the foreign language front. But no, reliable Gordon didn't have a personality, we needed an inbred pig fucker in there that like a bit of West Ham. I suppose that is more representative of the nation, but it's not going to get shit done in Brussels.
>>
>>61272579
>We're done with the UK (or whatever will be left) and need to tend to other problems now.
If you continue dealing with the problems the way you did I am pretty sure we'll all be witnessing even more "-exits" down the road.
After the stunning displays of incompetence (and total disconnect with reality) regarding Greece, the brown horde and other eurocrat's less than bright actions I am sure the answer is to double down on the stupidity and show those damn Brits what it means to leave the Fourth Reich.
>>
>>61272756

That pic is cringy even for australian standards
>>
>>61272579
You realise in your country that opinion is a minority.
>>
File: confused starfish.gif (777 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
confused starfish.gif
777 KB, 250x250
>>61265624

>democracy isn't tyranny of the majority
>>
>>61272711
I find this unlikely. Many Polish are quite happy to move at the drop of a hat, I know a few who sold up after having kids and moved to Finland just for the early years education
>>
>>61272833
>and moved to Finland

Now, this is even less probable than coming back to Poland. Only around 3k Poles live in Finland
>>
>>61266096
Except it won't. Why is every João dramatizing about the EU?
>>
>>61272699
They had a referendum about leaving but at the last minute it was changed to whether or not they should give in to EU demands to pay denbts (by getting into more debt, and from the same people). They voted against the concessions but Cuckspras ignored it and went ahead anyway.
>>
>>61272851
Can you explain in non-meme terms why are the Poles so anally devastated over the UK leaving. I am really surprised at the amount of salt on display.
>>
>>61272785
How's the feeling on possible Irish reunification through the EU on the Serbia/Kosovo question over there? I know there's already agreement on not blocking each other on EU entry. Would have thought this p relevant.
>>
>>61266096

Not only the EU isn't going anywhere but it's taking Scotland and maybe NI too.
>>
>>61272723

Yeah, you have to be pretty stupid to believe he'd actually refer to people as "deserters".

The year 2016, clickbait articles finally managed to make lasting injury to human development by causing a recession

Hope you got lots of clicks press.
>>
>>61272920
I am not. But there is a lot of Poles living in the UK, and they will have to probably apply for British citizenship now to stay there. It is rather a hard decision to make.

Brexit leads to creation of completely new EU in which taking new members is blocked, so i think that such countries like Serbia and Ukraine should be more worried because they are going to be sold to Russia.
>>
>>61272920
Jealous of their 1million+ countrymen already living here.
>>
File: Polanbux.png (23 KB, 636x688) Image search: [Google]
Polanbux.png
23 KB, 636x688
>>61272920
Eurobux
>>
>>61272937
Don't forget Catalonia :DDD
>>
>>61272982
>It is rather a hard decision to make.
They will very likely move m8. I'm feeling more than a little uncomfortable about the future and I was born here. I'm not convinced we're having a return of the National Front but I do think there's a return of loutish (sort of like hooliganism/chav like) behaviour.
>>
File: oh wow.gif (985 KB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
oh wow.gif
985 KB, 500x283
>>61272986
>>61273027

Yeah, that's true, money is most important. Brexit can stop money flow from UK to Poland, at least to some degree, and after UK leaving the EU, we are losing one of contributors, it may mean less money for Poland.

Everybody would be pissed...
>>
>If you leave you will be treated like anyone else
Bloody wankers!
>>
>>61273108
FOURTH REICH IS TAKING AWAY MY FREEDOM
>>
>>61272723
I don't mean specifically this, Juncker has been an asshole multiple times before.
He should stop drinking and going out in public.

>>61272735
>>61272699
Go where?
Should I board a boat and leave the EU?
It was rhetorical, I meant that it doesn't help to make statements like these to scare people about to vote because they will vote to spite you.
Unless you want them to vote that way.
>>
>>61273123
What freedoms, moron? You can move out to any Western country you want now without visa, after the "fourth reich" falls, you won't have such possibility anymore
>>
>>61265500
Aw yes Ethnic cleansing
That work out so well usually
>>
>>61273153
It was sarcasm, idiot. Even our government isn't stupid enough to leave but that's probably purely about those EU funds.
>>
>>61272928
Honestly it hasn't been brought up so much. And I think those two really can't be compared. We are relegated to the role of the villains in the Hollywood movies and have been shafted on the Kosovo question time and time again.

>>61272982
Regarding being sold to the ruskkies I can tell you that a lot of people would prefer that over being sold to the EU. The devil you know and all that.

>>61272986
>>61273027
>1million+
Shit that's a lot. I had no idea it was that much.

Thanks for the clarification all.
>>
>>61265624
ITT: people who confuse democracy and kyriarchy

Pretty rich coming from people whose opinions about Islam are as edgy as it getq
>>
>>61273253
>kyriarchy
You forgot intersectionality.
>>
>>61273203
>That work out so well usually
It did work out for the Turks to be fair.
>>
>>61272747
But they are the evil criminal poles EU sent to UK to destroy it, you're just gonna sit back and let them?
>>
The only promise people don't expect you to keep is the threat.
>>
File: emma watson 34.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
emma watson 34.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>61273086
>>
File: 1461798727643.png (91 KB, 803x973) Image search: [Google]
1461798727643.png
91 KB, 803x973
well done, Britain
Maybe you're not so bad after all 2bh
>>
>>61272611
No Britain strong and independent nao
>>
>>61273224
>And I think those two really can't be compared. We are relegated to the role of the villains in the Hollywood movies and have been shafted on the Kosovo question time and time again.
Things are different now, but in the 90s Serbs and Irish Republicans were the mega terrorists of the day. I think there are parallels, but Ireland has the benefit of having a lot longer in the EU and a really great foreign policy.
>>
>>61273338
I got unmasqued
But really, just because 51% of the population, or even 95%, decides to do away with the will of the rest then it is not democracy. It is mob rule

>>61273352
But is it, quitte litteraly, 2016
Some things are simply out of the picture.

And Turkey problems with kurds and armenians are not settled yet, by far. You can't 100% an ethnicity by the way.
>>
So how are United Ireland/Scotland referendums looking? I thought NI was on average extremely pro-union, but the papers are spazzing out about the "disintegration" of the UK. Will Wales leave too? It'd give me a good chuckle to see that red dragon with the curly tail next to the Stars and Stripes at the UN.
>>
>>61265314

unelected eurocrats are from retarded inbred elites. this is why they're so fond of mudslimes.
>>
>>61273357
I am gonna go out on a limb and say that most of the leave voters actually weren't complete drooling retards.
>>
>>61273437
>Russia being European in their values or belonging in first world
>Wars in Europe surely will be prevented by not having EU that's keeping everyone together
>Muh irrelevant history let's go back to killing ourselves
Last time you Germans tried to do your national movements you ended up half eaten by USSR retards.
>>
>>61272799

Another lie by Farage. There's a reason why we consider you Brexiters less intelligent than Bremainers: http://www.altinget.dk/artikel/maaling-fortsat-stor-opbakning-til-eu-i-danmark. Google translate should suffice.

Again, you ignorant white niggers are being played by a bunch of old bankers and elitists who saw their chance to grab power with the help of the uneducated masses.

I pity the 48% who have to live with you fuckers. It might sound a bith harsh, but that's my honest opinion.
>>
>France just became 5th largest economy according london economic
Wew lads
>>
>>61273454
Unfortunately in the minds of the Europe (or at least the minds of those that matter in Europe) we are still the mega-terrorists of old.
Emerald Isle on the other hand is a well respected (and I guess well behaved) member of the EU with an actual case to make regarding unification. Whatever happens I am sure the Irish (and English) people would handle it with care and dignity instead of chimping out like we did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEt2XdN_TbQ
>>
Assuming Brexit and pulling info out my arse:

>Scotland
Probably leaving UK and re-joining EU.

>Northern Ireland
I find less probable they leave UK than Scotland, and really improbable they merge with RoI. So if they secede, they'll probably rejoin EU by themselves.

>Wales
Too deeply tied to England to leave.
>>
File: coolfrog.png (67 KB, 350x338) Image search: [Google]
coolfrog.png
67 KB, 350x338
>>61272915

>Maori-hobbits telling Europeans what happens in their Union
>>
>>61273602
>Again, you ignorant white niggers are being played by a bunch of old bankers and elitists

These wouldn't be the same bankers and elitists that spent the last few months insisting Brexit would destroy the UK's economy, right?
>>
>>61273612
That article was complete bullshit and fear mongering.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/06/23/markets-live-will-sterling-surge-or-slump-as-the-eu-referendum-c/
>>
>>61273568
I'd agree that many of them weren't, but
>most
is going a bit too far
>>
>>61273645
Sometimes outsiders have a better view of the situation than insiders. Just sayin'.
>>
File: allah agbar.png (38 KB, 482x800) Image search: [Google]
allah agbar.png
38 KB, 482x800
>>61273599
>EU that's keeping everyone together
You just can't get enough of those delicious EU handouts, huh?
>>
>>61273658

They are part of the same class, no doubt about that. And they probably desire power equally, but the way they get to that position is completely different.
>>
File: image.png (469 KB, 1077x1138) Image search: [Google]
image.png
469 KB, 1077x1138
>>61265314
Well, yes. Ofc there are consequences.

Tariffs will be imposed according to the WTO rules, unless Britain negotiates a free trade agreement with the EU (but they must leave the EU first and it takes years to hammer out such a deal and it wouldn't cover services, the most inportant British export)

Association agreement like that with Norway or Switzerland is out of the question, because that comes with free movement of labour, adoption of the majority of the EU regulations while having no say in crafting them and payment of majority of membership fees (say bye to Thatcher's rebate).

Ultimately, uncertainty in coming months and years will be what is going to hurt the UK the most. In addition to that, the EU has no incentive to be lenient with Britain if it wants to survive Brexit.
>>
>>61273679
We just prefer you sending money instead of soldiers for once.
>>
>>61273543
It might be an overreaction, but on social media there was a really massive buzz about the prospect of reunification. I think it's the best way, it's not as simple as just more N Irish wanting to stay in the EU either, I don't think anyone wants to have a massive land border because of the whims of the English electorate. But I think quite a few want it to happen on condition of 2/3 of the population wanting to go over.

Scotland really wants to leave and that really isn't over. The narrative needs to change from this holding referendums over people's heads tho. And the England will make it difficult. But I think if Scotland go, then N Ireland will go, and then Wales and Cornwall will probably want to do something.
>>
>>61273679
I am sure glorious nationalistic europe won't end up being a shithole with massive war problems like every time before.

And yes those handouts from the government of Germany you must hate very much are pretty delicious.
>>
File: osatana.jpg (44 KB, 472x293) Image search: [Google]
osatana.jpg
44 KB, 472x293
Fuck it all. We are doing a provocation with our best ally: United Satanas: a russian rocket attack on our territory. After this happens, Polish army removes Kaliningrad. If shit hits the fan, whole fucking Europe will be burning, so you faggots will lose your feeling of security very fast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajhxm4pUbNs
>>
>>61273690
Oh right, tell us more about how unaccountable continental bureaucrats are supposed to save the British people from unaccountable Tory politicians
>>
>>61273732
>and then Wales and Cornwall will probably want to do something.

You're pushing it a bit with Cornwall. There is no serious movement for bloody Cornwall to break away. Wales is pushing it too.
>>
>>61273658
>These wouldn't be the same bankers and elitists that spent the last few months insisting Brexit would destroy the UK's economy, right?
Of course not, those already have power and don't need to grab it.

It would be interesting to see how many of the brexit celebrities actually wanted #leave to win rather than just use the referendum to drum up their name and political capital. People like Farage are already scared shitless that they won't be able to escape accountability anymore, but will be expected to deliver on their promises.
>>
>>61273838
It's amazing how ignorant some are on their own country.

Watch out for Bretons getting involved from France, some would love nothing more than to emancipate their Celtic brothers.
>>
>>61273838
Might wanna leverage this into a bit more autonomy though. But yeah, independent Wales is reaching.
>>
>>61273887
Our brothers and sisters in Brittany should join us in union if I'm totally honest.
>>
Why are third worlders like pooland, ireland and spain so pro EU?
>>
What the hell is wrong with all these people who actually have loyalty to the EU? Its a trade union with delusions about becoming a superstate regardless of what its member populations want, nobody should feel obliged to defend that.
>>
What is with Juncker and always seeming to say the perfect thing to make the EU look bad?
>>
>>61274052
How were his comments taken in the UK? And not just his but Obama's too?
Both of them sounded awfully passive-aggressive.
>>
File: image.jpg (147 KB, 640x915) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147 KB, 640x915
This is ridiculous. Why the fuck does he think Britishworking class voted to leave?

I hope they won't get an association agreement, because that would mean the EU is basically finished. The UK can't be given carte blanche.
>>
>>61273841
Gove and Boris look like somebody died. Boris must be regretting rejecting his American citizenship (assuming he actually did that in the end) now that he's stuck here with this shit.

There's also a weird movement for getting people to join the Tory party and vote for their next leader. And there's all this "okay nearly half of us lost we were lied to too, but let's remember we had a referendum so our opinions actually don't matter any more and let's move on"

Honestly I think I was right in my thinking before that this was like a way to fluff the electorate for a Boris and Gove leadership with extra fake austerity
>>
>>61274022
> What the hell is wrong with all these people who actually have loyalty to the EU?
Its uninformed people who get their news from facebook/their favorite celebrity but they are sheep so the opinion cam easily be changed.
>>
>>61273977
>Ireland
They hate England so they turn to Europe.
>Poland
Eurobux: >>61273027
>Spain
No idea, their economy's in the shitter because of it.
>>
>>61273977
I'd just like to remember you that, while The Commonwealth of Poland and Lithuania at one side and The Kingdom of Castille and Aragón were shining beacons of civilization, Scandinavians would be the European equivalent of Mexicans if Mexicans were ever saw as animals.

Now go back to your mud hut.
>inb4 i is not scandinavian i is european!
Sure, you and the Turks too.
>>
>>61274022

I believe that a 25 dude from Poland, Scotland, Germany or Italy has more in common with me than I have with a 75 year old Dane. I believe cooperation makes people stronger. I believe in freedom, including freedom of movement and freedom to work all over the world with as few barriers as possible. I believe that Europe do share an identity due to our common history.

That's why imo
>>
>>61273693
Being harsh just to prove what happens to people who dare question their utopian vision will piss off people in Europe even more.
>>
>>61274138
I don't even understand what this monkey is trying to tell me..
>>
>>61273693
You keep seeing britbongs going hurr durr we'll do it like Switzerland. It doesn't quite work that way. It's like UK wants to have the full EU membership benefits without being a member or contributing anything. And britbongs actually believe that will happen.
>>
File: 1407488079199.gif (2 MB, 186x183) Image search: [Google]
1407488079199.gif
2 MB, 186x183
>>61274138
>The Commonwealth of Poland and Lithuania
>shining beacons of civilization

lolno João Kyzczrsky
>>
File: Boris-rugby.jpg (559 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Boris-rugby.jpg
559 KB, 2048x1536
>>61274125
Boris will be our new PM. This man here will be our PM soon.
>>
>>61265314
based Juncker
>>
>>61274138
epic meme friendo
>>
>>61274188
Our common history mostly involves murder and rape.
>>
>>61274022
>delusions about becoming a superstate

Says the britbong.
>>
>>61274194
No, it will mean that you can leave and you'll get all benefits without downsides.

Then the Netherlands, Denmark and eventually France will leave as well and nobody gets anything.

This is not about you anymore, but about the EU's self-preservation.
>>
File: ClwMtPcWYAEb0DV.jpg (110 KB, 1200x865) Image search: [Google]
ClwMtPcWYAEb0DV.jpg
110 KB, 1200x865
>>
>>61273732
I gotta admit I don't understand the argument that the UK no longer has a mandate to govern the places that voted leave just because of a vote that didn't go the way you wanted it to. You can't threaten to disown your family every time someone buys the brand of soda you don't like. The way Sturgeon and Sinn Fein describe it you'd think London was guilty of apartheid.
>>
>>61274138
But anon, Scandinavians were Vikings and Jutes and Angles and shiet, they built Northwestern Europe.
>>
>>61274188
>I believe that a 25 dude from Thailand, Peru, Chad or Egypt has more in common with me than I have with a 75 year old Dane. I believe cooperation makes people stronger. I believe in freedom, including freedom of movement and freedom to work all over the world with as few barriers as possible. I believe that Europe do share an identity due to our common history.

Just as stupid as what you just wrote
>>
File: Richard Dawkins.jpg (63 KB, 948x1414) Image search: [Google]
Richard Dawkins.jpg
63 KB, 948x1414
>>61274260
Memes were a mistake. Memes should remain British.
>>
>>61274247
The UK does not plan to control all of Europe under one authoritarian government.

The biggest mistake the EU made was thinking it should be anything other than a free trade area. And the more it tries to gain control the more pushback there will be.

Its bad enough most of Europe was stupid enough to give up their own currencies.
>>
How the fuck does being the President or whatever of Luxembourg qualify somebody to rule an entire continent? He was basically just the mayor of a not even large city and now he's telling everybody in Europe what to do?

Guess it makes sense because only people from non-countries care about European federalism.
>>
>>61274022
>What the hell is wrong with all these people who actually have loyalty to the EU
England have always been the oppressors and all modern unions have always been uneasy with them. The EU is the way to stay relevant in the modern global economy, plus we can move around everywhere and have people move here... some people like that. Like really like that.

I honestly am upset we will no longer have god tier barristas as much anymore. Muh flat white!
>>
>>61274276

Must be terrible living with such a dystopian world view.
>>
>>61274316
Poland, now that's a country which Europe would benefit to get rid of. A shame Germany didn't do it properly the first few times.
>>
>>61272937
Catalonia bitch.

You'll veto the Scots
>>
>>61274188
Kill yourself
>>
>>61274344

No need to get mad
>>
>>61274091

Obama's comments were kinda expected, so on the whole it was just Remain agreeing and Leave disagreeing, the standard back and forth and asspulled statistics, fears and maybes that have defined all this. The only real drama there was Boris doing what Boris does and coming off a bit racist about Obama - he was making references to Obama's Kenyan ancestry and suggesting that meant there was an innate dislike of the UK or something like that. Didn't pay too much attention to it (I don't think it was directly related to Brexit anyway, just came about during it), just put it down as standard Boris bullshit.

Juncker himself doesn't seem to be discussed that much, his statements tend to have been seen as the EU's input really, which I don't doubt helped Leave win. Of the few personal references I saw, let's just say there were very few putting him in a good light.

>>61274022

I know a fair few people in the sciences and they wanted to stay in the EU because they give out quite a bit of research funding to UK research projects and the infrastructure helped with working within the EU. Shouldn't be anything insurmountable, though, since at the least CERN is separate from the EU, cooperation can still happen and funding might be okay with just the UK, but we'll have to see there.
>>
>>61267316
Despite what your anglo media might be feeding you, euroscepticism isn't actually a serious thing or a major threat to EU stability.
This is just England executing its special snowflake xenophobe status. Nobody feels encouraged or emboldened by what they've done and if anything the resignation of their prime minister, likely abolishment of their union, the educated and age invested choosing to stay and tanking of their currency has only woken up others as to what a dreadful idea it would be to leave.
The Brits aren't even celebrating this, they've been conned by Farage and co. and are only now realising how they've thrown their country down the toilet, I feel sorry for them.
>>
>>61274330
B-b-but I want my qt Polish gf...
>>
How come it doesn't cover trade in services when there is fuck in GATS agreement under wto?
>>
>>61274265
>You can't threaten to disown your family every time someone buys the brand of soda you don't like.
I think this might he a little different bud.

Leave would seriously fuck their economies up. And they should be able to do what a majority of their people want to do. Democracy bro.
>>
>>61274330
Oh look, a moor wants to genocide white people. How surprising.
>>
File: Cuckmany armcrime.jpg (97 KB, 569x640) Image search: [Google]
Cuckmany armcrime.jpg
97 KB, 569x640
>>61274188
Jesus Christ, you share a fucking identity, why does that mean you need a dictatorship to fill your cities with """"""refugees"""""", ruin your economic growth with retarded regulations, and arrest you for hand gestures and mean tweets?
>>
>>61274394
>xenophobia
>if you want to avoid the increasingly disturbing path the EU is taking you are a xenophobe.

Why are people like you so disingenuous. I love Europe but I would never want it to be integrated like the EU desires.
>>
>>61274325
>Dystopian world view
What are you talking about abdul?

All im saying is that youre wrong.
You're just a globalist scum and just because its fits your agenda to claim that say Italy and denmark share so much "identity" and every 20 something is a mindless facebook drone doesnt make it true.

Ohh and i've been far longer outside Denmark the in it.
>>
>>61274188
>common history
It's unbelievable how people actually try to spin centuries of war and genocide into a reason why we should all become a trans-continental human centipede.
>>
>>61274394
Have you been getting stuff on the French labour law news over there btw? I thought it was weird how the French news felt it was like embarrassing internationally since there's been no UK coverage. But apparently everyone else has been going on about it
>>
File: lel.jpg (162 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
162 KB, 1462x1462
>>61265624
>our country
>Sadiq Khan
>>
>>61274316
>How the fuck does being the President or whatever of Luxembourg qualify somebody to rule an entire continent?
You can say that about anything. Like how the fuck does being some person qualify a person to be the president of a city.
>>61274472
EU barely has any power to do actually implement their policies if you say no yet it's considered a fucking dictatorship. Singular shithole country in EU can veto yet Merkel is the next Hitler.
>ruin your economic growth with retarded regulations
Our governments have enough retarded regulations already and going out of EU would be just replacing EU stupidity with national. EU also works pretty good to protect consumer's rights. It's also a huge free trade zone.
>>
>>61274586
There's more in the commonwealth bro. If they thought EU immigration has a lot of dark skinned people, India has a population of over 1 Billion.
>>
>>61274635
And you're letting them in, while complaing about eastern Europeans. I really don't understand that.
>>
>>61274616
Most of the EU regulations are pretty flexible too. Like you have to implement it if all the democratically elected leaders all agree, but how you implement is up to you.
>>
>>61274616
Yes, you can say that about anything, but that has no bearing on whether you're right or not. Being the head of a microstate doesn't properly prepare you for real politics.
>>
>UK has been a bunch of whiny shits about the EU since day one
>this has led to them gaining ridiculous special snowflake territory throughout the years
>also regularly pisses off the EU by standing in the way of tonnes of shit and basically being a US proxy in EU regulation
>UK still leaves after being put on a bigger pedestal than everyone else combined
Every single other country in the EU is significantly more reliant on it which is probably why there's less thought about leaving it compared to the UK
>>
>>61274722
They have made the eastern countries, Poland etc into German satellite states
>>
>>61274710
Well, you have to start your real politics somewhere. I like to think it's just as much about skills already acquired before even starting.
>>
>>61274022
Because EU represents everything that's good about Europe: Prosperity, cooperation, peace, welfare state, civil liberties and moderately efficient state regulation.
>>
>>61274762
Except for the whole absolute self-governance and free money thing.
>>
>>61274779
apart from it's the EU itself that's dividing Europe in half
>>
>>61274779
>Because EU represents everything that's good about Europe: Prosperity, cooperation, peace, welfare state, civil liberties and moderately efficient state regulation.
Are you taking the piss m8?
>>
>>61274695
Brits are mentally challenged bro. Not even Brits really, mostly English. If you've ever seen comedy series The League of Gentlemen, that kind of village/small town of Royston Vasey is a little bit of a joke, but it's also kinda true. There are local shops for local people. There are serious inbreds.

And they seriously applaud anti intellectualism. I'm maybe painting a worse picture than I feel, but there are serious problems here that the natives don't want to talk about.
>>
>>61274509

Guess you're the Abdul then. You could present some other visions for the future, but we can also continue throwing shit at each other. You decide.
>>
>>61274779
>Prosperity
>Slowest growing continent in the world bar Antarctica
>>
>>61274939
When you reach the top you have nowhere else to go or something.
>>
>>61274939
EU isn't a continent though and Western Europe is prosperous regardless of growth
>>
>>61274510

You could also say millenia of trade. Pommerania as part of the Hanseatic League is a nice example of that.
>>
>>61274853
Dont even try to engage in dialogue with people like >>61274853 he is obviously a beyond redemption i doubt that he is even conscious. Liberals like that should just be sillenced.
>>
>>61274779
>Prosperity

Look at the entire Southern wing

>cooperation

Was there before

>peace

You're confusing EU with NATO. And the Red scare.

>welfare state

>implying that's a good thing

>civil liberties

Yeah, yeah, fags can marry, big whoop

>moderately
>efficient
>state
>regulation

Pls be memeing
>>
>>61274853

No the populations of the countries are divided in half, which this thread is a perfect example of.
>>
>>61275011
Scoffing at civil liberties while coming from a formerly commie bloc country is amusing, I guess.
>>
File: death-defying stunt.webm (3 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
death-defying stunt.webm
3 MB, 800x450
>>61265314

breitbart has basically become infowars and drudge with their headlines.
>>
>>61271544
No they aren't
Biggest Naysayer is leaving - it will become easier to achieve consensus.
U.K. will face divestment, other countries will profit from that.

Non-EU countries will profit the most, however, as the negotiating power of a single country is rather small compared to the entire EU.
Don't even mention the _huge_ amount of work that UK is facing with negotiating all those treaties.

Everybody will raise prices on the UK because who knows where the GBP is going in the next couple of months. First email I had in my inbox on Friday was "reasses all pricing to the UK immediately" - it means raise prices.

I hope they won't do too bad, though. We need each other and there is no point in sticking it out to the UK just because they want to play by themselves.
>>
>>61274990
You are just leaching of that
>>
>>61275058
>can't say anything about the others
>>
>>61273512
>You can't 100% an ethnicity by the way.
Romans did that just fine back in the old days.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.