[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do millennials want to live in expensive cities like New
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 20160624_213635.jpg (1 MB, 1439x1806) Image search: [Google]
20160624_213635.jpg
1 MB, 1439x1806
Why do millennials want to live in expensive cities like New York or London?
>>
>>61263978
CAUSE THEY'RE COCK SUCKING FAGGOTS GOD HELP US WHEN OUR GENERATION IS THE MAJORITY VOTERS WE'RE FUCKED
>>
Because those cities have interesting people and lots of things to do.

Sorry not everyone wants to live in the middle of nowhere
>>
what gender is that person
>>
>>61263978
I sure as hell don't. Once I finish college, I'm moving away from NY moving to Washington state.

Come to think of it, that might not change much. Eh, whatever pays best and let's me keep muh guns and funs.
>>
I have no idea. I want to live in a quiet, rural/semi-rural area with beautiful natural scenery. I am too introverted to ever get much enjoyment out of living in a city anyway.

I have never lived in a city, and the few times I have visited them, I have disliked them.
>>
>>61263978
tfw I live in the hipster/millenial part of my city, I see them spend 80% of their shitty wages to pay rent here
I hate them
>>
>>61264120
Yes.
>>
>>61264017
So true. But worst than the current generation being the majority of veter, it will the kind of politicians it will spawn.
>>
>>61264134
Yeah, but you practically get free pussy so it kind of works out

Nevermind you're on 4chan for a reason lmao
>>
>>61264017
>>61264210
>millenials become largest voting block in canada as of 2015
>trudeau gets elected

hmmm really makes you think
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.