[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would your parents say/think if you tell them you are marrying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: muslimint.jpg (298 KB, 1536x1084) Image search: [Google]
muslimint.jpg
298 KB, 1536x1084
Would the approve the couple or would they reject it? Would you consider their words?

> Pic related
>>
File: related.jpg (28 KB, 560x315) Image search: [Google]
related.jpg
28 KB, 560x315
PS: Pic semi-related
>>
>>61262857
they would call her a dirty mudslime i guess lmao
>>
>>61262857
Parents would be glad I managed to find someone with the same religion :^)
>>
>>61262857
She wouldn't be muslim anymore, I'd still make her wear a veil though just on general principle, the fucking whore.
>>
My dad would probably be disappointed but he wouldn't try to stop it or convince me otherwise.
>>
>>61262857
They'd probably disinherit me from our savings of 20 pistachios
>>
>>61262857
My parents wouldn't care because they're smart enough to not judge someone based solely on their religion. My mom would be really weirded out if she was really into the whole headscarf/veil thing tho
>>
They wouldn't care at all.
My parents don't judge people based on their religion and they are both peacefull atheists.So am i.
I wouldn't mind being with someone religious if i loved this hypothethical woman.
>>
My entire family would refuse to speak to me ever again if I married a Muslim.

And that is as it should be.
>>
>>61262857
They wouldn't believe she's muslim because they I know I hate islam.
>>
Más de 250 niños saharauis permanecen desde el lunes en el aeropuerto de Tindouf, a la espera de poder volar a Madrid para pasar sus vacaciones con familias de la región, debido al retraso en la expedición de un documento por parte de la Delegación del Gobierno. Así lo denuncia Amigos del Pueblo Saharaui, que convocaron una concentración a las 13.30 en señal de protesta.
>>
they wouldnt do shit because they're beta af

it's literally in my genes to be a beta cuck
>>
>>61262857
They'd be really happy
>>
>>61262857
>marrying with muslim girl
never again
>>
>>61262857
They would expect her to convert to Christianity.

So would I, 2bh
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.