[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well, so much for the special relationship I guess
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 592x521) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 592x521
Well, so much for the special relationship I guess
>>
File: 1383442652944.jpg (47 KB, 346x334) Image search: [Google]
1383442652944.jpg
47 KB, 346x334
>>61257838
oh man, this butthurt is glorious

now if only trump wins 2016 will go down as the greatest year in history
>>
>>61257838
thats a lie, he said the opposite
>>
>>61257838
Good thing Trump will win in a few month's time.
>>
>>61257838
he'll have to go back to kenya when trump is elected
>>
Pls trade more with us.
We need more diversity of exports so that the gringos can't fuck us over.
>>
>>61257977
correct
>>
>>61257990
>Thinks he'll get a better deal with Trump of all people
>>
>>61257838
If Trump wins, he said himself he'll be moving closer to Britain, not away from them like these libcucks
>>
>>61257977
>>61258098
http://www.reuters.com/article/britain-eu-usa-trade-idUSL1N19G2IY
I'd bolster your claims with sauce, because OP is right.
>>
>>61257838
literally his last term
both hillary and trump would shit on his stance on britain once they get in power
>>
>>61257838
Obama is radical, his opinions do not reflect that of the rest of the US government or the American people.

He is know for being incredibly stubborn and opinionated. He is also by far the weakest president on foreign policy since Carter. His opinion is pretty much obsolete considering he will be leaving the white house very soon
>>
>>61258188
>implying Trump doesn't lie about everything and you can know what he will do if he's elected
>>
>>61259722
At least he's not suspected of murder and treason so there's that.
>>
File: an.png (168 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
an.png
168 KB, 512x384
>>61257838
Obama is all talk. Congress kills most of his policies and his executive orders just got cockblocked by the Supreme Court. He's pretty much been a lame duck since 2010 with Obamacare his only real accomplishment.

He's just mad we lost our Trojan horse in the EU.
>>
>>61260179
The only thing Obama has power over is the microagression in his pants.
>>
>>61260179
If obama instructs ICE to just not enforce the law then there's really nothing congress can do.
>>
Americans are always bluffing. Prove me wrong.
>>
obama and mainstream democrats/republicans won't jeopardize TTIP because brits decide to go independent.

>>61258336
>radical

k you know nothing about north america.

>>61260179
>kills his policies

republican congress is already bought out by TTIP advocates IE every major corporation in america.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.