[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wtf? i hate the EU now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.png (45 KB, 614x365) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
45 KB, 614x365
wtf? i hate the EU now
>>
>>61256007
I hate these fkn "intellectuals" thinking they can boss us around with their "economic knowledge" and "logical arguments".
>>
>>61256195
Economics is pseudoscience. Wed be better off scrapping the field entirely.
>>
>>61256319
Yeah, we might just as well go back to bartering
>>
Dem intellectualz be lyin and hidin the truth my nigga, dey illuminati n shieet yo
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 700x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 700x350
>>61256195
>Stalinism
>logical argument or economic system
>>
>>61256195
If intellektals are so smart, why aren't they happy?
>>
>>61256319
economics is way more accurate (and by the way also more likely to admit to errors in basic assumptions) than climatology, evolution, stratigrafy, geology, paleontology and even astrophysics.

Notice how you can disagree with the economic consensus and not only NOT have your career get destroyed but also get invited on CNBC and even make billions of dollars.
>>
>>61256540
>The 2008 financial crisis never happened
>>
>>61256319
dey be inventin science to confuse da common man
ayy kno wat iz rite for meh cuntree!
>>
I can't tell if that's a pro-Brexit or anti-Brexit tweet. Most of the "intellectual class" was anti-Brexit
>>
>>61256469
>lying
no, they are just idiots

Intellectuals proclaim things with supreme confidence because thats been reinforced in their university echo chambers.

Proclaiming things with supreme confidence is the mark of an idiot.
>>
Why did God create economists?

In order to make weather forecasters look good.
>>
>>61256692
>Most of the "intellectual class" was anti-Brexit

What are you talking about? The Bremainers couldn't shut the fuck up about how the head of every major institution in the UK and EU said that it was a bad idea
>>
>>61256812
that's what I said?
>>
File: 1430772292868.jpg (45 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1430772292868.jpg
45 KB, 600x450
>>61256319
Ironically, that's basically the official view of the Austrian School. Of course, by claiming "the modern approach to economics is flawed and we need new theories," they're labeled as crazies and sent off to sit in the "alternative school" corner.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.