[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/emilie/ general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
>This is literally what women look like when you leave the EU

Damn really makes you think
>>
that chin

manface
>>
8head
>>
She makes me fell less self conscious about my large forehead
>>
>>61252745
you could land a fucking plane on that forhead
>>
she really looks like shit now
what a wonder she was at 15 years old putting mak up caked on her face, but her body didn't evolved at all. 0 tits, barely any ass, and flabby as fuck which is why she uploads workout videos. Also her boyfriend is a 5/10 because there are much better looking women in Oslo If anyone actually cared what she looked like (and trust me, as soon as you know norwegian and listen to her speak your dick will shrink inside your body) then you'd just be able to knock on her door in grunerlokka without a problem. But no one gives a fuck about her. Sad, really.
>>
>>
>>61253329
>and trust me, as soon as you know norwegian and listen to her speak your dick will shrink inside your body
explain
>>
File: IMG_0511.jpg (132 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0511.jpg
132 KB, 800x1200
>>61252745
>>
>>61253963
All women are the same, she speaks the same drivel as any other. It really kills any attraction, so protip: don't learn the language of girls you want to fuck.
>>
File: voe24.jpg (283 KB, 900x1353) Image search: [Google]
voe24.jpg
283 KB, 900x1353
She has no tits
>>
>>61254364
>she speaks the same drivel as any other
I really don't get what you mean m8. Do you mean she sounds stuck up or like a dumb hot girl/bimbo?
>>
>>61254575
>Do you mean she sounds stuck up or like a dumb hot girl/bimbo?
Both. This is what all girls sound like, even the ""hot"" ones.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.