[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chinks trash Shanghai Disneyland on Opening Day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
Top kek

>shitting and pissing in the bushes
>trash all over the ground
>crowded as fuck
>5+ hours waiting in line for rides

Why in the world did they think opening a Disneyland in Chink Land would be a good idea?

http://nextshark.com/guests-trash-new-shanghai-disneyland-first-weekend/
>>
>>61251564
Classic mistake when doing business in China:
underestimating demand

>Shanghaiist pointed out that Shanghai Disneyland has a visitor-to-washroom ratio of 4,500 to 1.
>>
It's the same shit on every Disneyland.
>>
>5000 years of culture
AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
>>
>>61251564
That happens in all countries with overcrowding you dumb cunt. The business owners got too greedy and didn't control the flow of people .

It's like when clubs here in Australia get flooded because Jew promoters kept selling tickets even though there is no more space but this scenario is 10000 times worse.

All they have to do is control the number of people going in and coming out.
>>
>>61253928
t. Ching Chong
>>
File: Monkey-menurunkan-baju-800x1066.jpg (212 KB, 810x1080) Image search: [Google]
Monkey-menurunkan-baju-800x1066.jpg
212 KB, 810x1080
>>61253928
No, this only happens in China, and that's a fact. I am right, you are wrong.
>>
>>61253928

t. zhang hou di
>>
>>61253772
Mexico knows what's up, you guys probably sneak into Disneyland and Disney World all the time. I live 30 minutes away from Disneyland, it's a shit hole with trash everywhere. Not expecting chinks to do any better desu
>>
>>61254045
China's bretty fugdd desu.
Chinese people eat like locusts, it's insane. They descend on buffets, mix yoghurt, salad and boiled eggs in milk glasses and spill at least 10% of their food onto the table.
>t. waiter at a place that gets hundreds of chink tourists every year.
>>
>>61253928
>E-Everyone shits in bushes at amusement parks when the lines are too long
Don't be mad cause people are starting to realize how savage your people are, chink
>>
>>61254717

Americans shit in their own pants
>>
File: M1.png (47 KB, 134x222) Image search: [Google]
M1.png
47 KB, 134x222
>>61254786
poms shit on their own economy
>>
>>61254786
yeah, its called good manners. would you rather i shit in a bush or my pants?
>>
>>61251564
Have you seen what the College apes from CFU do to DisneyWorld on opening day?

It's not special that 500,000 people trash the fuck out of a park.

>>61253772
Correct.
>>
>>61253825
>surrendered to germany in 6 hours
>>
>implying disney gives a shit about quality
people like disney, therefore place with lots of people=money

plus, apart from the shitting thing, it the same in every amusement park
>>
>>61254786
>Really gotta shit
>I can either shit myself and hope no one notices
>Or be like the chink savages and shit in bushes with no regards for decency
Yeah, I think I'll shit myself
>>
>>61254874
>>61255319

Well if you had the manners and were considerste as opposed to being s retarded mouth breather youd know shitting in the bushes is better, because no one has to see your dirty crapped pants
>>
>>61255636
Besides, if you shit in the bush, your shit will take care of itself in a few days time. If you shit in your pants, you run the risk of it spilling and others getting it on them.

If you're over the age of 5 and don't have explosive diarrhea, you're a literal retard if you can't control your bowels for long enough to leave the park and find a gas station.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.