[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/int/ hastily scrapped their britcuck memes they'd been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1465512387940.jpg (80 KB, 1089x566) Image search: [Google]
1465512387940.jpg
80 KB, 1089x566
>/int/ hastily scrapped their britcuck memes they'd been preparing and went into full damage control mode today
Stay made continentals, Great Britain lives to fight another day
>>
What is that creature on the right?
>>
me on the right
>>
>>61252357
A low grade bank clerk
>>
Britbongs can say eurpoors now lel
>>
>>61249973
>implying I didnt prepare two boxes with memes
For me the vote didn't matter - I came prepared
>>
>>61249973
Welcome to the good part of europe britfriends. Let's go skiing together
>>
>>61252357
Eddie Izzard, who apparently thinks its appropriate to dress up in drag when debating politics.
>>
>>61253331
why didnt UK listen to him?
https://twitter.com/UKLabourIN/status/745994592378589184
>>
>>61253484
Don't presume you know its gender "m8"
>>
File: 1447096698904.png (151 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
1447096698904.png
151 KB, 300x400
>/pol/ was right
>/lit/, /soc/, /lgbt/ and every other gay cuck SJW board was wrong
>>
>>61249973
>"Great" "Britain"
You fools. Only know you see the folly of spitting at the sky just to spite God. Enjoy your ex-UK designation.
>>
>>61249973
This

Before the vote everyone was jerking off about the idea of Britain leaving the EU, while contending that they didn't think it was going to happen.

When it actually did everyone completely lost their shit and all you hear is about how Britain has doomed itself.
It sounds like massive damage control coming from a butthurt populace that is mad they didn't get their way.

Either that, or just shitposting.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.