[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's wrong with these people ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: AMISH PEOPLE.jpg (136 KB, 800x400) Image search: [Google]
AMISH PEOPLE.jpg
136 KB, 800x400
What's wrong with these people ?
>>
they look very happy, so I don't see what's wrong with them
>>
religion
>>
>>61248404
>no technology
>no electricity
>no tv
>no computer
>no internet
>no radio
>no car
>no every fucking modern thing
>old clothes
>old farming jobs
>retarded way of life
>>
>>61248497
They still seem happier than you probably are.
>>
>>61248540
the only good thing about them is their sexuality

they seem to spend their time to fuck and make babies.

otherwise, no.
>>
>>61248497
Its not quite that way... every Amish/Mennonite community has its own rules about what's allowed in the way of technology. They own and run many sorts of businesses, they aren't just farmers.
>>
>>61248344
Live and let live. Though for how many it is a choice they can make does raise some questions.
>>
>>61248344
>>61248497
Yeah, but you know what?

They don't bomb us or shoot us up.

In fact, they lack the technology to do any of that because of their lifestyle.

Chew on that next time you're in Brussels.
>>
According to those Discovery channel reality shows they're either perverts or criminals.
>>
>>61248344
Nothing, they are GOAT people honestly.
>hardworking
>disciplined, well behaved children
>forgave without blinking an eye some autist who shot their kids in a schoolhouse in 2006,
>attended his funeral
>keep to themselves

literally nothing wrong with the Amish my friend, gods chosen people tbqh
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.