[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Self Improvement thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1444725223165.jpg (89 KB, 638x600) Image search: [Google]
1444725223165.jpg
89 KB, 638x600
Remaking thread since it didn't go so well with the NEETs last night
How do you work on self improvement in your country, int?

>I lift 3-5 times a week
>Invest my money into low cost ETFs every month
>Flossevery two days
>Showers every morning and evening
>Read for at least 30 minutes a day
>Keep up to date on financial news in Canada and the US
>Try to limit masturbation
>Dont play videogames
>Learn Spanish whenever I have spare time
>Practice Russian
>Downloaded and slowly watching through a bunch of MIT and Yale course videos
>I tan for 10 mins on each side every morning in the summer(I put a sock on my dick and balls)

What about you? What is common in your country for self improvement?
>>
self improvement is a meme
>>
>>61248191
t. Loser
>>
>>61248166
>>>/fit/

I make money so I can buy alcohol and play video games.
>>
I fuck bitches and acquire currency
>>
>>61248166
fuck off weirdo
>>
>>61248266
You should switch to delayed gratification activities instead of short-term gratification. That's what will make you truly happy in life.
>>
If he had enough ladders it would work.
>>
>>61248250

you got that right but the point stands
>>
>>61248333
Where can I buy your self-help book? Will it tell me how to get rich quick too?
>>
File: 1416081427837.jpg (18 KB, 346x300) Image search: [Google]
1416081427837.jpg
18 KB, 346x300
>>61248166
>I put a sock on my dick and balls
Why????
>>
>>61248166
>Practice Russian
are you a spy ?
>>
>>61248393
They are naturally tanned enough

>>61248388
You are going to eventually get to 30-40 and wonder where your life went while your peers are ahead of you
>>
>>61248166
>Eat healthy
>drink beer
>take drugs sometimes
>have recreational sex
hey im young i can self improve when i get older
>>
>>61248815
>i can self improve when i get older

Why not be ahead of the curve?
>>
>>61248859
getting drunk is fun
>>
>>61248166
But tanning gives you skin cancer
>>
>>61249110
In Canada and Denmark we need to use the sun when it's here so we can get d-vitamin. It's healthy if you don't do it too much.
>>
>>61249110
10 minutes on each side is not going to give you skin cancer

I use sunscreen when going out for extended periods of time otherwise
>>
>>61248166
>Dedicate 5-10 hours a week on physical health (more unhealthy you currently are use the bigger number)
>Spend 5-10 hours every 2 weeks on non-fiction reading
>Spend 3-5 hours a week on a skill (whatever you choose - language, art, hobby, etc)
>Before you login to facebook to "checkup" on friends, spend 5 minutes on world and local news first, the most often you log into facebook the more often you keep up on news
>Make a note of things you want to know more about, spend 10-15 mins before bed looking deeper into something
>Sleep 7-8 hours a day, wash/shower daily, hair every 3-5 days
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.