[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sarkozy: "We need the new EU Treaty and stopping enlargement
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 10
Sarkozy: "We need the new EU Treaty and stopping enlargement of EU. We don't need American institutions to interfere in internal matters of EU anymore"

I really feel sorry for Ukraine. They launched revolution to join organisation that will never accept them as members. I also feel sorry for the USA, because now Germany-France-Russia will be doing everything to kick out its influence from Eurasia, which will weaken USA in its fight against Chinese domination.
>>
>>61246680
I saw his speech

He said that, also that we should re-secure borders and we should stop being a vassal of USA .
As well as we should give more power to nation-states inside of the EU, instead of the bureaucracy.

Nice words but well it's Sarkozy you shouldn't believe anything he says
>>
I also feel sorry for Poland because now Germany will be able to do with us what they want. :(
>>
Ukraine will pop off again once they get tired of Poroshenko, give it time.
>>
>>61247205
Ukraine was officially sold to Russia by the West.
>>
>We don't need American institutions to interfere in internal matters of EU anymore
What US institutions is he talking about?
Is this some fringe asshattery?
>>
>>61246680
>"We need the new EU Treaty and stopping enlargement of EU. We don't need American institutions to interfere in internal matters of EU anymore"
Kek, all the contrary of what he did when he was in power. We don't trust that cunt anymore.
>>
Concert of Europe has just begun. All countries that were about to join EU like Serbia, Ukraine and so on, come back under Russian influence zone.

Dream of Putin has just become reality
>>
>>61247319
Putin bought him during the economic forum in Petersburg last week. He now wants to replace american cuckoldry with russian chastity
>>
File: 1466795344713.gif (31 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1466795344713.gif
31 KB, 200x200
>>61246982
he he he he
>>
>>61246680
What a pathetic lying midget. he did nothing about immigration when he was president, he's the one who pushed the Lisboa treaty after the french people voted no to the referendum, and now he's playing his "i'm the tough guy" card, while everyone knows how much of a useless clow he is.
>>
I don't think Sarko has any credibility even in corrupt French politics

Les Républicains will nominate someone else
>>
>against Chinese domination.
What's wrong with China? They have American corporations over their and provide cheap labour for them.
Why not against ISIS?
>>
Ukraine is like the beautiful but emotionally damaged girl that is so willing to be with you but you know she'll just bring suffering and misery to your life.

You wish you could help her but you just know she'll drag you into the abyss with her.
>>
>>61247601
>someone else
Who ?
>>
>>61247697
>beautiful
have you seen their football team? they look like russians, half mongols literaly
>>
>>61246680
This fucking manlet is trying so hard... Nobody believea him anymore except some parisians cucks.
Worst thing is that he can actually win in 2017 despite 80% of french hating him
>>
>>61247766
Juppé ?
>>
>>61247766
Fillon or Juppé
>>
>>61247642
Don't pay attention to that midget Jew. He's an opportunist. He doesn't believe in what he says. He fits well in the Jew stereotypes.
>>
Oi dont forget the deal we had.
>>
>>61247766
Juppé is pretty much guaranteed to be the next president, he's pro-eu and pro-immigration. He will fail as hard as Hollande then Marine got her way for 2022
>>
>>61247319
He mentioned IMF as one example of such organisations. They probably want to replace it with AIIB.

America could give nukes to Poland and we could block here German-Russian businesses as well as Chinese railroads. But i am afraid that Poland is too weak to do it. Even if we were safe in military way, they would put sanctions on Poland and destroy our economy.
>>
>>61247319
Independence from Washington has been on the French agenda for a long time now.
>>
>>61248009
Not only French agenda. German one too. And both these agendas are compatibile with Russia's agenda.
>>
File: 1466244185700.jpg (21 KB, 295x378) Image search: [Google]
1466244185700.jpg
21 KB, 295x378
>>61246680
> I also feel sorry for the USA

Well memed, founders of Europe like Briand or Stresemann never gave a flying fuck about Americans.

>Chinese domination
More memes. GB voted because they're pissed of foreigners.
>>
File: 1422027359986.jpg (220 KB, 853x543) Image search: [Google]
1422027359986.jpg
220 KB, 853x543
>>61247319
REMOVE BURGERS HAIL THE BAGUETTE
>>
>>61247467
>>61248009
I get that Sarkozy is aligning himself away from the US. I'm just trying to understand if that's where he's coming from when he said "American institutions" and how it relates to the EU. Conspiracy theories about how the US is holding the EU back? Forcing it to expand? When he says "US institutions", does he mean NATO? Because there we do exercise serious influence, but it's not really "ours".

One of the more annoying thing about slimy national populist types is the reference towards external enemies in an elliptical, vague manner. They never need to answer for a coherent worldview because they never present one; it's always kept incomplete to allow the imagination to work. "Foreign agents" "Global lobbyists". Etc. Trump does it a bit as well.

>>61247642
The Pacific will be the location of the next chapter of serious American foreign policy. Europe/Russia and MENA are old news with China's rise.
ISIS will be defeated/irrelevant in 10 years.
>>
>>61247958
Chances are you'd nuke yourselves up with those.
>>
>>61246920
This
>>
>>61246680
>We don't need American institutions to interfere in internal matters of EU anymore

Holy shit, I can't believe he really said that. Is this real?

It really shows how much of a clown this guy is. He was the biggest US cocksucker in Europe when he was president, cucked France back into the military part of NATO without any compensation, declared war on Lybia to please his american overlord, and sucked Obama's dick so hard he could now probably suck a golf ball through a hose. And now he says that?

It feels like McCarthy saying "I like communism and I want Stalin into my asshole".
>>
>>61248138
USA will have to do something now after Brexit and Concert of Europe. I can't really imagine how they could use UK against this project now when UK is practically outside of the EU.

It is hard for me to believe that USA will resign from Eurasia without fight
>>
>>61248098
You're thinking too much about this, he's just a desperate man with no chance to win even his party's primaries, looking for anything to please his small group of supporters, who are mostly +60 years old degenerates who calls themselves "conservatives"
>>
>>61248098
The USA has it's own plans with the EU.
>oppose and boycot Russia
>let Turkey join the EU
>strong copyright lobby
>aid American military projects in the Middle East but don't aid French military projects in Africa
>favour American (and allied) oil companies above non-puppet oil companies
And you do that through your usual puppets (The Netherlands, UK, Poland)
>>
>>61247251
nice proxy Iwan
>>
File: 1466464531589.jpg (89 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1466464531589.jpg
89 KB, 1280x720
>>61246680
>Sarkozy
lmoa
>>
>>61248240
America benefits from a strong, but not united, Europe.
>>
>>61247642
>>against Chinese domination.

People are worried about instability between China/Japan/Vietnam/Philippines/Korea/Taiwan.
>>
>>61248343
that's exactly this
they want vassals, not allies
>>
>>61248240
Without going into whether or not what you say is true, I don't see how that relates towards the expansion of the EU.
You could argue that the US seeks to influence the EU, but that's not evil; the EU seeks to influence the US. Welcome to geopolitics.
Not that I'm giving credence to your specific points about US aims being true, I'm just saying generally.
But we would influence specific European countries whether or not the EU existed. In fact, we could probably do it more easily. The EU has more clout as a bloc.
>>
File: images.png (7 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
images.png
7 KB, 251x201
>>61248098
>ISIS will be defeated/irrelevant in 10 years.
I don't think so. The muslim/arabic menace only begins.
>>
>>61248637
France and Germany and Italy would never have put sanctions on Russia if not for the EU bowing to pressure by UK and your East European vassals.
>>
>>61248637
Expanding Europe, which the USA promotes, does the exact opposite of uniting Europe.
The original EU with the Benelux, France, Germany and Italy would have been united long ago if they didn't expand.
>>
>>61248853
If the US wanted to escalate the response to Putin's invasion of Ukraine, and the EU didn't exist, we wouldn't probably have created significantly greater restrictions, without nearly as much European input. It could easily cross into affecting imports/exports in Germany.
In the battle between Russian economic and political pressure, and the same for the US, there's no question we'd win out, and Germany doesn't have the wherewithal to stand up to us alone to get us to change our decision. As part of the EU, however, European concerns figure greatly in our calculations, and vice versa.
>>61248929
>Expanding Europe, which the USA promotes
I'm honestly clueless where you get some of these ideas. Are these the same places that say the US caused all of multiculturalism and Syrian refugees? Because it sounds pretty ridiculous.
>>
>>61249362
>we wouldn't
*would
>>
File: glassstatue china.jpg (146 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
glassstatue china.jpg
146 KB, 800x1200
>>61246680
> I also feel sorry for the USA, because now Germany-France-Russia will be doing everything to kick out its influence from Eurasia, which will weaken USA in its fight against Chinese domination.

China hasnt wronged us yet and I do not believe that the US would suffer all too much from loosing their grip on Eurasia as they are still a geographically independent superstate with a great wealth of ressources, infrastructure and intellectual/scientific capital while having south america to dominate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1UqZ3SYobg
>>
File: Bunch o Saddams.jpg (1 MB, 2100x1500) Image search: [Google]
Bunch o Saddams.jpg
1 MB, 2100x1500
>>61249362
>the US caused all of multiculturalism and Syrian refugees?

You did not cause the cuckery directly.
Thats a byeffect of our decadence.
However, you caused the downfall of Iraq directly which then lead to ISIS blobbing out so fast after your allies (turkey, Saudis, Israelis, Jordan) got the greenlight to gang up upon the last of the secular arab nationalists standing.
>>
>>61249578
I would go as far as they caused that directly. They are practically fighting a proxy war against the Assad regime because Assad is Russia's ally. Btw Israel hates Assad too, that's one more reason to get rid of him, we all now how important are Israeli interests for America. And the tool USA uses for this proxy war is wahhabi jihadism from Saudi-Arabia. Of course religion is always a decoy for something more important, which is the Saudi-Katari pipeline project to the Meditarrenean sea that Assad opposes, therefore he has to be removed. I think the purpose of this this pipeline project would be to bring LNC gas to Europe insted of Russian gas. This is what it's all about.

Now the migrants as a sideeffect can be used to blackmail and weaken Europe, undermine the cohesion, most likely plan is to force Europe to agree to TTIP, which would practically disband nation states as we know them and downgrade them into corporate vassals of American (and a few European, mostly German) global companies.
>>
>>61250381
>most likely plan is to force Europe to agree to TTIP

TTIP is dead because of Brexit

http://www.straitstimes.com/world/united-states/brexit-aftermath-british-leave-a-final-nail-in-the-coffin-for-stalled-us-eu-ttip
>>
>>61246680
Sarkozy is a pathological liar and a traitor.

>>61247859
>>61247868
They are not better at all.

>>61249362
>>Expanding Europe, which the USA promotes
>I'm honestly clueless where you get some of these ideas
The US support Turkey adhesion, and also supported Bremain.
>>
>>61246920
>Nice words but well it's (((Sarkozy))) you shouldn't believe anything he says

this
>>
>>61250513
good
that plan was literally evil
>>
>>61250752
What plan?
>>
File: nato.jpg (177 KB, 940x500) Image search: [Google]
nato.jpg
177 KB, 940x500
>>61248213
EU is not NATO. EU was never an American thing, unless you count George Soros as an American and not a greedy little kike who probably made out like a bandit in all of this.
>>
>>61251185
NATO and EU should be treated the same in such political context. If EU countries like France and Germany say "no" to American interest on European continent, it means that NATO stops existing as well
>>
>>61246982
>Germany will be able to do with us what they want
Namely what?

O czym ty pieprzysz kolego?
>>
>>61251706
Continue to offer cheap, exploitable work force, and accept multiculturalism.
>>
>>61251998
Well, first part for sure, but i doubt about second one. Poland is such a poor shithole that it will never be multicultural ;)
>>
>>61251706
>Namely what?

Anything. No USA to protect your ass anymore.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.