[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just woke up, explain to me what the fuck actually happened today
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1466542747795.jpg (30 KB, 514x536) Image search: [Google]
1466542747795.jpg
30 KB, 514x536
Just woke up, explain to me what the fuck actually happened today
>>
all

ever
>>
Britain just crashed the EU with no survivors.
>>
>>61245403
>britain just shot themselves in the face
>now they're taking the entire world's economy with them
>>
>>61245403
We finally got rid of the brits
>>
>>61245622

>think of the other nations Britain!
>think of the children!

Yeah right
>>
File: Europe_econ96.png (2 MB, 1448x1164) Image search: [Google]
Europe_econ96.png
2 MB, 1448x1164
Britbongs left the EU
Britbongs realise all they are left with are sheep-shaggers and potato farmers.
>>
>UK voted to leave the EU
>Cameron (UK Prime Minister), having supported a 'remain' vote, announced his intention to resign by October
>The legal process of leaving the EU will not begin until then

>Regional divisions in voting trends throw the question of the UK itself into doubt
Scotland, Northern Ireland and London voted moderately to strongly for 'remain', whereas England and Wales were consistently for 'leave'.
>>
>>61245922
BASED WALES
A
S
E
D

W
A
L
E
S
>>
Jack said us bye bye.
>>
>>61245403
>before polls everyone was treating Brexit like a joke
>Brexit succeeds
>naysayers are immensely butthurt and saying UK will pay for it and have economic collapse.
>>
>>61246317

Its fucking hilarious even better than the Scottish referendum
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.