[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1. Your country 2. What's the reaction of your country's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: images-12.jpg (3 KB, 133x85) Image search: [Google]
images-12.jpg
3 KB, 133x85
1. Your country
2. What's the reaction of your country's ruling class after Brexit?

>France
>THE ABSOLUTE MADMEN
>>
1. USA
2. USA USA USA USA
>>
>>61243217

1. comw of aus
2. 'We're very cautious about backing any new foreign policy in the middle of a very bland election that is so boring nobody can predict it'

after:

'this is good but it will take a long time before we will see any results'
>>
>>61243217
1. Cunt
2. Oy vey, my shekels
>>
Weedman's statement:

>“The people of the UK have chosen to leave the EU. The UK and the EU are important strategic partners for Canada with whom we enjoy deep historical ties and common values. We will continue to build relations with both parties as they forge a new relationship. Canada’s connections to our partners around the world are among its greatest assets, and these relationships contribute greatly to the prosperity of all Canadians.Canada has tremendous economic fundamentals that we are strengthening with key investments in infrastructure and measures to grow our middle class. We are well positioned to weather global market uncertainty as we have done in the past. Prime Minister David Cameron indicated today that he will resign by the fall. On behalf of all Canadians, I would like to thank him for being such a close ally and good friend to our country. We wish him well.”

So basically our government doesn't give a shit
>>
>>61243217
1. Argentina
2. It is the media that is really scared, politicians have no spoken.
>>
>UK
>THE PROLETARIAT HAVE GONE TO FAR THIS TIME, FETCH THE HUNTING RIFLES
>>
>>61243217

1:croatia

2:liberal media meltdown. its pure gold
>>
>>61243217
2:oh, yeah.
>>
>>61243217
1. Why ask? You can clearly see for everyone besides the Brits
2. False flagging everywhere
>>
1.flag
2.ww3 when?
>>
1-flag
2- Welcome to the third world club England
>>
>>61243217
2. They shot themselves in the foot. Britbongs royally screwed up
>>
>>61243583

IM A FEMINIST IS IT SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND
>>
>>61243217
French and German.
Fugg :DD
>>
1. flag
2. JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP PHAM

(dollar's on the rise, central bank is thinking in changing their rates, there was an emergency public budget cut due speculation of dollar reaching sky rocketing prices...)

Mexico was hoping GB to remain in EU. the direct mpact isn't harsh as there were not that many commercial exchanges between us, but all this financial speculation is fucking us up

thanks fucking brits, now I won't be able to buy my new Video card this summer
>>
1.cunt
2. NO I'M IN CHARGE HERE
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.