[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quebexit when lads ? Will it work this time ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: 220px-Flag_of_Quebec_(1-2).svg.png (4 KB, 220x110) Image search: [Google]
220px-Flag_of_Quebec_(1-2).svg.png
4 KB, 220x110
Quebexit when lads ?

Will it work this time ?
>>
>>61242763
>Quebexit when lads ?
Never
>Will it work this time ?
No

Shut the fuck up and fuck off
>>
Why are quebecians such insufferable cunts?
Honest question.
>>
>>61243260

You would be if you lost a referendum by .5% because the federal government made sure as many immigrants as possible had citizenship before the vote so they could fuck us over.
>>
>>61243372

you're cunts and you should give it up and be decent for a change
>>
>>61243197
>>61243260
>>61243451

Chill out.
>>
File: pierre-trudeau.jpg (26 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
pierre-trudeau.jpg
26 KB, 620x465
>>61242763
>quebeshits actually think this
>>
>>61243260
It's only one guy making these threads.
>>
>>61243260
It's like how some Canadians pretend we're extremely different than the US, except they do that with us while the province lives off "equalization" payments to cover their social programs and pay for their public servants.

Basically they're a province that would vote for Bernie Sanders.
>>
File: 1464054239377.jpg (37 KB, 842x624) Image search: [Google]
1464054239377.jpg
37 KB, 842x624
>>61242763
Take Justin with you if you leave.
>>
>>61243542
>Chill out

Last time Quebec got serious about the idea of independence, a terrorist group rose up and killed a foreign diplomat, and martial law was declared because got so bad.
>>
>>61243197
Eat a dick Chang. Canadian patriotism is so hilariously inept that at this point it's almost sad. You faggots can't seem to bend over enough.
>>
>>61243789
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7_a2wa2dd4

what did Trudeau mean by this
>>
Quebec is best Canada
>>
>>61243789
Jo Cox tier
>>
>>61243849
This comment makes no sense in the context of my comment.
>>
If Quebec becomes independent, I'm scared my cereal boxes will have punjabi or madarin on the other side.
>>
>>61243920
Pretty much the only moment I actually respect Trudeau sr.

The way he stands up to that whiny faggot is glorious
>>
>quebexit happens
>gma remains part of Canada
>St-Lawrence river still canadian
>1rst nation up north remain canadian
>what's left becomes 3rd world tier
>>
what's stopping this nation from invading an independent Qu*bec and taking them in as a part of Canada again?
>>
>>61244012
I was mostly responding to the "shut the fuck up and fuck off part" obviously
>>
Why do Canada wants to keep Quebec tho ? Honest question.
>>
File: GDPbyProvince.png (34 KB, 625x382) Image search: [Google]
GDPbyProvince.png
34 KB, 625x382
>>61244981
>Why do Canada wants to keep Quebec tho ?
By all estimations, we're still 3rd largest GDP in the country.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.