[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does the queen think of all this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: file.png (3 MB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
file.png
3 MB, 2197x1463
what does the queen think of all this?
>>
Probably doesn't give a fuck
>>
>>61239467
>"Maybe we'd be better off had I tried to lose the war"
>>
>>61239559
She was a teenager then
>>
File: 435.jpg (45 KB, 435x261) Image search: [Google]
435.jpg
45 KB, 435x261
she hates filthy continentals of course

even though she is german
>>
>>61239467
She will allways be rich, she doesnt give a fuck
>>
>>61239467
Any own thought on any affair in any country she is the monarch of, is considered to be treason. She literally cannot voice her own opinion without being treasonous if it isn't the same opinion as the parliament of said country has.
>>
>>61239467
she has no power and she's german
>>
She's probably too busy playing with her corgis.
>>
>>61239752

don't vent your insecurities about your pathetic shit of a monarchy on our long-standing institution
>>
She's anti-EU.
>>
>>61239906
:-( OK
>>
File: 1464736171273.jpg (33 KB, 454x454) Image search: [Google]
1464736171273.jpg
33 KB, 454x454
>>61239906
>having another country's flag on your own flag
>having a foreigner as your head of state
>proud to be a puppet state
>>
eurosceptic like most old people

happy
>>
>>61240019
>having a foreigner as your head of state

A foreigner who has to say the exact same words as is told to her by the said government or if she doesn't its treason. She could refuse to appoint a governor-general, however this would cause an awkward situation and its simply easier for her to as she is told to.
>>
have you ever met the Queen?
does she like ever take strolls to do grocery and chat with the normal folk ?
>>
>>61240019

>yank

hahaha
>>
>>61240224
she doesn't really do much of anything anymore. age is catching up with her so she's been delegating most of her responsibilities
>>
Absolute monarchy incoming.
>>
>>61239467
>Give me three good reasons to stay.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.