[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
eu can't handle the banter :)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: ok.png (12 KB, 560x300) Image search: [Google]
ok.png
12 KB, 560x300
eu can't handle the banter :)
>>
File: 1466420845618.jpg (85 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1466420845618.jpg
85 KB, 540x540
>>61239127
ayyyyyyyyyyyyy fambruh [laughing emoji} this desu;););) :PPPPPPPPP
>>
>>61239208
yo
>>
>tfw have a cheeky economy collapse with the lads
>>
>>61239530
nice thread anon :) I really like it!
>>
>>61239530
lol
>>
>>61239530
lol
>>
>>61239356
>I told him to ruin his economy and political standing and he did it
>>
File: flavortown.png (126 KB, 325x267) Image search: [Google]
flavortown.png
126 KB, 325x267
Krauts BTFO
Daily reminder that EU=4th Reich.
>>
>>61239208
>Germany trying to have a society meanwhile we're too busy bantering
>>
>>61239609
lol
>>
>>61239127
We now expect the United Kingdom government to give effect to this decision of the British people as soon as possible, however painful that process may be. Any delay would unnecessarily prolong uncertainty. We have rules to deal with this in an orderly way. Article 50 of the Treaty on European Union sets out the procedure to be followed if a Member State decides to leave the European Union. We stand ready to launch negotiations swiftly with the United Kingdom regarding the terms and conditions of its withdrawal from the European Union. Until this process of negotiations is over, the United Kingdom remains a member of the European Union, with all the rights and obligations that derive from this. According to the Treaties which the United Kingdom has ratified, EU law continues to apply to the full to and in the United Kingdom until it is no longer a Member.
>>
>>61240243
it's just banter m8
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.