[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1451577279853.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1451577279853.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
WHY
>>
>>61238718
Haha you voted remain.
>>
HAHAHAHAHA

Get fucked, Britcuck. Your people dragged you kicking and screaming off of the Muzzie cock you were squatting on.

Multiculti is cancer, you're like someone who gets chemo to save their life and is upset that their hair falls out. Of course it hurts a little.
>>
>>61238718
Because racism and xenophobia (In other words stupidity) is still endemic to our society, lad.
>>
>>61238894
Ahahahahahahahahaha you actually think immigration is going to stop.

Everything's going to be right again! Muslims will get deported, Britain will be great again, the streets will be paved with gold, etc etc dumb bullshit

Just remember who brought them in in the first place. Hint: it wasn't the EU, it was their own politicians who wanted a new workforce they could keep underpaying.
>>
>>61239030
You're delusional

Quite sad, all that Mac Donald's must be clogging your neuron pathways
>>
>>61239030
new fag ? Take your shit to /pol/. Int isn't for trolls like you. If i reported you for disrespect you'd get banned from this board
>>
>>61238718
they wanted to fuck up our economy since britshits are always butthurt
>>
File: the superlative laugh.png (67 KB, 426x307) Image search: [Google]
the superlative laugh.png
67 KB, 426x307
>>61239267
>If i reported you for disrespect you'd get banned from this board
>this is what newfags actually believe

nice rare flag and/or proxy though
>>
>>61238718
Kys stupid cuck. Or move to Africa to be with your people
>>
>>61238953
I don't understand how people connect unwillingness to give free stuff to racism.
>>
cuck (test)
>>
>>61238718
It's ok OP. Immigration from EU countries will be controlled now. Instead of Czechs, Poles and Bulgarians, you are going to get more Indians, Pakistanis, Kenyans and Sudanese. Since they were part of the Empire, they are closer to you culturally, am I right?
>>
File: calvin.png (947 KB, 1919x800) Image search: [Google]
calvin.png
947 KB, 1919x800
>greek panel talk discussion
>they wont stop referring to the UK as England
>>
>>61238894
>leaving the EU will make the amount of Muslim immigrants go down instead of the other way around
The fact that UKIP convinced the bongs of this meme is the best ruse they ever pulled.

Protip: geneve convention =/= EU, retards. Good luck with all those muzzies we were going to ship to Eastern Europe for you, who you are now OBLIGATED to take in instead. 10/10

Oh and btw: all those "stupid EU rules" you didn't want to follow.. Guess what the first thing is you will have to agree to if you want a somewhat decent trade deal with your biggest export market (the EU) now? Exactly. And that's on top of getting economically raped in said trade deal.

B
R
A
V
O

Engerlind

You sure showed us! :)
>>
>>61238953
dude ur flag sucks
>>
File: tfw zoom.jpg (27 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tfw zoom.jpg
27 KB, 1280x720
>>61239878
I feel bad for the Bremainers and for the British expats I know. They are really desperate about their future now.
>>
dont be mad it was just a mistake in the campaign

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0ktojE6WQA
>>
>>61239878
basically this. Somewhere i read that most young people (18-30) voted to stay. Literally getting cucked by old ignorant brits. What a way to die.
>>
>voted out by uneducated people who don't even know what the EU is
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.