[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tuvalu >Yes >The tiny island nation of Tuvalu, be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: Tuvalu.png (18 KB, 800x400) Image search: [Google]
Tuvalu.png
18 KB, 800x400
>Tuvalu
>Yes

>The tiny island nation of Tuvalu, best known for being the country in the world with the lowest population, has made history. Today construction finished on its first and so far only mosque
>Tuvalu has a population of 10000 people and a total land area of 26 square kilometers
>Nearly all of its population belongs to the Congregational Christian Church of Tuvalu, but in 2006 a Saudi-native and his family, Sadiq Abdullah, moved to the island to pursue oceanographic research that could only be performed in that area of the world. This brought Tuvalu's Muslim population up to 6
>Abdullah entered contact with imams in Saudi Arabia, who agreed to help him finance the building of a mosque in Tuvalu
>"It is a very good thing," said Omar Demir, one of the imams in question. "I remember Sadiq when he was a child. Now he has helped spread Islam to another corner of the world. I couldn't be prouder of him"

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-36610645
>>
>a mosque for 6 people
>>
remove mudslime
>>
>>61239197
Nice VPN, Billy
>>
>>61239197
Proxy/10
>>
>>61239197
there's no way this is a proxy
>>
>>61239197
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>61239197
Why doesn't your flag look like pic related ?
>>
>Abdullah entered contact with imams in Saudi Arabia, who agreed to help him finance the building of a mosque in Tuvalu
>"It is a very good thing," said Omar Demir, one of the imams in question. "I remember Sadiq when he was a child. Now he has helped spread Islam to another corner of the world. I couldn't be prouder of him"

freedom was a mistake
>>
>>61239197
>Flag of Tuvalu between January 1996 and April 11, 1997.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Tuvalu
>>
File: Flag_of_Tuvalu_(1995-1997).svg.png (54 KB, 1280x640) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Tuvalu_(1995-1997).svg.png
54 KB, 1280x640
>>61240432
Bigger flag
>>
File: Saudi-Kike.jpg (45 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
Saudi-Kike.jpg
45 KB, 501x585
>>61238302
>Article has been removed
hmm, I wonder who could be behind this?
>>
>>61240651
>http://www.bbc.com/news/world-36610645

What the fuck--that is outrageous
>>
>>61240733
money talks, americafam.
I thought you of all would understand this
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.