[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does Scotland love EU so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: EU.jpg (144 KB, 980x551) Image search: [Google]
EU.jpg
144 KB, 980x551
Why does Scotland love EU so much?
>>
>>61236273
they get gubment bux from them
>>
Because England hates it. Scotland will always vote against England's interests on instinct.

Source: I'm a Scotfag
>>
Theon = Scotland
England = Ramsay
EU = Sansa
>>
Their basically just a bunch of teebage girls throwing a huff by going out with someone your dad hates
>>
>>61236347
You're trash is what you are.
>>
>>61236273
Subsidies, UK won't provide equal support after the EU exit
>>
>>61236431
What is it with the Anglos and their need to talk people down?
>>
>>61236431

I voted leave though, I can't help that the rest of Scotland is full of scum
>>
>scotland votes for independence
>not allowed into eu because of spain etc. and their large deficit doesn't meet requirements
>rUK spends so long trying to negotiate an exit that it gives up and stays in the EU
>>
>>61236325
>>61236347
>>61236439
Wow what a pathetic country.
>>
>>61236491
You are a cuck to the filthy anglos.
>>
>>61236542

Enjoy president Clinton :^)
>>
File: thought.jpg (7 KB, 249x202) Image search: [Google]
thought.jpg
7 KB, 249x202
>>61236382
does that mean USA (Jon) will invade England?
>>
Hopefully Boris Johnson tells EU-cucks to move to Scotland and based lads to move to England before they leave. Then they join the EU and the euro right before it crashes. Scotland starts having crime rates the size of Venezuela, they start starving with no EU membership and no trade agreements. They have nobody they can leech from. They'll die all of them and England won't lift a finger in the process.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.