[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First time at Taco Bell. What should I take?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (35 KB, 300x364) Image search: [Google]
image.png
35 KB, 300x364
First time at Taco Bell. What should I take?
>>
>>61234590
I'm Russian, btw
>>
>>61234590
Do as a bong.

Take the exit.
>>
>>61234590
Imodium against diarrhea
>>
Cheesy gordita crunch, only answer
>>
>>61234590
A time machine back to present with that old ass logo lmao
Where are you? fucking jersey?
>>
>>61234956
Chicago
>>
>>61234949
What else? I'm with buddies.
>>
>>61235262
Doritos locos tacos and the cinnabon cum balls
>>
mountain dew baja blast with mountain dew baja blast
>>
I've always liked the grilled stuft burrito but I don't know if that's still on the menu.
>>
>>61234590
Wtf. Why don't we have taco bell?
>>
Protip: if you order the featured menu item, also get a single taco and a medium drink. That's what secret shoppers always order so the managers (if they're worth a damn) will put in extra effort to make it palatable instead of the slop they usually shovel out.
>>
>>61237799
cuz u got Crimea
>>
>>61237799
Next time, try annexing baja instead.
>>
>>61237997
I don't need that shit, give me my 36 RUB for a 1$. And taco, and burrito...
>>
Don't get anything..
>>
>>61234765
Post sexy Russian ass
>>
File: file.jpg (674 KB, 570x1217) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
674 KB, 570x1217
>>61238237
gib Natalia and I'll get you a group of Mexicans to follow you and make whatever you want, wherever you are, and whenever you want, for free for the rest of your life.
>>
Get the $5 cravings deal
>>
Shredded chicken quesarito with plenty of fire sauce
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.