[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How Irish do I have to be to stay in the EU? I'm a languages
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: helo.jpg (40 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
helo.jpg
40 KB, 657x527
How Irish do I have to be to stay in the EU? I'm a languages student, if I can't freely emigrate I'm fucked
>>
If you have an Irish grandparent (born on the island of Ireland) you can get Irish citizenship.
>>
>>61234645
Damn my Granddad is fullblooded Irish but was born here. I'm doomed.
>>
>>61234581
Just civil war those lousy southern old hags
>>
>>61234728
Read this to see if any of it is applicable to you
http://www.citizensinformation.ie/en/moving_country/irish_citizenship/irish_citizenship_through_birth_or_descent.html
>>
>>61235017
>tfw family came here during the potato famine so the "maintaining citizenship" option doesn't apply to me
no ez eu passport for me lads
>>
>>61235123
Honestly we should reform our citizenship laws. Those stipulatons were intended to make it easier for diaspora to return and help build the Irish nation. Now people just use it as an EU token. We already reformed it to stop pregnant blacks coming here and getting citizenship because their kids were born here.
>>
>>61234581
is it humanly possible to blow things more out of proportion?
youre leaving EU, not turning into North Korea. you will still be able travel wherever the fuck you want just fine
>>
>>61236688
I will not be able to easily emigrate. I am not worried about my ability to go on holiday, I am worried about my ability to live and work abroad.
>>
>>61234581
>>61234728
You can always marry a Eurofag. This Brexit will take time, a year at least.
>>
File: 20160521_000254.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160521_000254.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>be britain
>cant work in europe anymore

>be brazilian
>be able to work and live in the european union
Cant make that shit up
>>
>I'm a languages student
lol
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.