[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
denmarkboo here. How can a burger become a citizen of Denmark?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Denmark-2.jpg (755 KB, 2000x1389) Image search: [Google]
Denmark-2.jpg
755 KB, 2000x1389
denmarkboo here. How can a burger become a citizen of Denmark?
>>
1. Go to Romania
2. buy citizenship
3. move to Denmark as EU citizen
4. ????
5. DANE'D
>>
>>61231254
>tfw I have some Romanian ancestry on my dad's side (not gypo)
Would it be easier to obtain a Romanian one based on this alone?
>>
File: 1460198442158.png (119 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1460198442158.png
119 KB, 800x800
>mfw gonna study there next september (hopefully)

>>61231400
Pretty sure if your dad isnt (or was) citizen of Romania your heritage is useless.

But even with Romanian citizenship it just allows you to stay in Denmark indefinitely, it doesnt grant you danish citizenship
>>
File: asdsa.png (25 KB, 1325x170) Image search: [Google]
asdsa.png
25 KB, 1325x170
>>61231498
holy fucking shit Romania could've been an ethno-state weren't for the gypos (pic related). Seems like my my grandfather being Romanian could help me a bit right
>>
>>61231817
muh 1/1231231231123 cherokee princess heritage does not work in europe where everyone is a 100% [ethnicity] tho

honestly you'd just get laughed at unless you are married, worked there for 10 years and also own property
buying the citizenship would be the best idea, tho, you'd have to give up usa citizenship for it (i think, not an expert on your citizenship, look it up for yourself)
>>
>>61231817
in like 99% of those laws it only concers whether if your parent was romanian citizen, also Romanians used gypsies as slaves im pretty sure so they had it coming
>>
File: Sclavi_Tiganesti.jpg (17 KB, 205x342) Image search: [Google]
Sclavi_Tiganesti.jpg
17 KB, 205x342
>>61232062
They gypos fully deserved it. Do you really think it's the Romanians who ventured all the way to India? No, it was packs of those lazy subhumans who were captured after they stole from hard-working peasants
>>
>>61231123
How can you be a -boo to such a boring country
>>
>>61232330
*those
>>
>>61232361
this
>>
>>61232330
They got captured as slaves during wars
>>
>>61232477
>They got captured as slaves during wars
what wars? were the evil sadistic Romanians besieging Bombay? Why are you defending the gyps so much? are you one?
>>
>>61232581
im just stating facts kek, father of Dracula took some gypsies from Bulgaria and made then slaves for example
>>
i think you can do that ? i mean , i've seen some americans with citizenships and shit. And it's not that hard to obtain it anyway. you will do just fine . Then move to denmark. I want to move to a scandinavian country too , but i don't want something like citizenship. Is this weird ? I mean i want to go live in a scandinavian country ,you know , pay taxes , work and so on. Or i'm gonna marry someone and be over with it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.