[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you think it feels being the man who finally killed the Empire?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: ultimate cuck.jpg (19 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
ultimate cuck.jpg
19 KB, 400x400
How do you think it feels being the man who finally killed the Empire?
>>
>>61226850
UK's gorbatshov
>>
I thought Anthony Eden killed the empire already.
>>
So Brexit is now done. But where's the WWIII he promised?
>>
For me he is a great man, he took a lot of reforms to get the UK back on a solid ground after the crisis of 2007-2008. He let the people of his country choose for their future, first for Scotland, now concerning the EU. He spent time to campagne to keep the UK in the EU, unfortunately for him, he lost but he quits the government with a lot of dignities. It's all the contrary of the monkeys we have in the French government. The undemocratic European Union should take example on this man.He's a man of values.
>>
>Uncucking the UK
>killing the empire
if anything, this is the start of the second Pax Britannica
>>
File: 1447878745626.png (415 KB, 461x569) Image search: [Google]
1447878745626.png
415 KB, 461x569
>united cuckdom leaves EU
>scotland, wales and ireland leave UK to join EU
>cuckdom comes crawling back to the EU after exporting their entire banking sector to Frankfurt
>readmission into the EU gets vetoed by scotland
>>
>>61227940

well said

dave was a blast
>>
>>61228079
Also I don't think he entered in politics only for money and power, but he had a real political project with convictions.
>>
>>61228050
>British pound becomes literally "the pound"
>Grocery shopping with a cartwheel of money
>>
>>61228024
It's a pretty lousy pax if its only limited to england
>>
>>61228274
watch it or you'll end up on the future colony shortlist
>>
>>61228189

good one!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.