[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The only good thing about the referendum now is that Tsipras
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Alexis_Tsipras_2015_(cropped).jpg (13 KB, 220x329) Image search: [Google]
Alexis_Tsipras_2015_(cropped).jpg
13 KB, 220x329
The only good thing about the referendum now is that Tsipras will be fucked by the EU now. They were kissing his butt all his time in case UK thinks "EU has problems". Penetrate his butthole now EU.
>>
File: golden-dawn-rally-web.jpg (573 KB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
golden-dawn-rally-web.jpg
573 KB, 1800x1200
>>61211573
do you think he's gonna leave the country once pic related gets elected?
>>
>>61211573
Wat? Tsipras has fans? How? Anyway, Greece is screwed no matter what, so maybe this'll push them to leave finally and return to a competitive currency.
>>
>>61211705

We don't have to leave. We don't need to leave (and UK were wrong). What we need is the commies to get the fuck out.

PS. Also fuck the nazis. What we need is a serious country. Neither commies or commies of the right (nazis).
>>
>>61211814
Smart Greek
>>
>>61211814
Drown in eternal debt then. Germany will never remove austerity.
>>
>>61212011

America needs the destruction of Europe just to be the only big boy in the room.
>>
>>61212071
OK. Explain it to me. What makes the eu/euro so attractive? The massive crushing debt? The non competitive pricing driving away manufacture and business, and tourist spending? The increased cost of basic goods, like food? The destruction of entire generation of youth? The hollowing out of the healthcare industry? The privatization of your country, bit by bit? The inability to police your own boarders properly? Being a slave to Brussels and Merkel? What? I genuinely don't understand.
>>
>>61212338

You are too used to success. This isn't about more success but about some success to most countries. Imagine dismantling your Federation and several States being totally fucked because they are too weak to stand on their own against the world (and you DO have SEVERAL of those that you now thing they are strong as part of the Federation and you don't see yet how weak they will be, and now, I'm not talking only about the rare 2 or 3).
>>
>>61211573
>>61211651
How come you haven't chased that traitor out of the country yet?
>>
>>61212932

Most of the commies that were fucking up the streets were in his party. Also most of the commies of the right (the nazis) are basically on his side since they hate the EU and want the drachma.
>>
>>61212571
Yeah, that sure is some success your having. Greece was actually doing better on their own before the euro, so I still have no idea what your going on about. You sound like a whipped dog, clinging to a master that beats you. Do you think there's some end game win, that if your country wallows in misery and destruction for 2 or 3 generations it will magically pay off and merkel will reward you? You haven't presented a single benefit.
>>
>>61212011
Greece will give the finger to the ECB and leave the euro

the EU will collapse
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.