[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Congrats mate!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 604x437) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 604x437
>>
>>61209904
Thank you Anon-kun. Can we make a free trade deal? Can you lobby for us? We're kind of skint at the moment and somewhat busy so if you could go to your leaders on our behalf if would be very much appreciated.
>>
>>61211327

The yen isn't doing well now either.
>>
>>61211327
>Can we make a free trade deal?

ah but Britain, you said you were going to stay in the EU to make sure they didn't sell us out to the Ruskies, didn't you?
>>
File: Entropa-rectangular[1].jpg (817 KB, 1712x2288) Image search: [Google]
Entropa-rectangular[1].jpg
817 KB, 1712x2288
>Entropa is an ironic jab at the issue of European integration and the stereotypes associated with each country within the European Union. It is subtitled '"Stereotypes are barriers to be demolished", along with the Czech European Union Presidency's motto of "Europe without barriers".
>The United Kingdom, known for its Euroscepticism and relative isolation from Europe, is "included" as a missing piece (an empty space) at the top-left of the sculpture

HE FUCKING KNEW IT
>>
>>61211506
>ah but Britain, you said you were going to stay in the EU to make sure they didn't sell us out to the Ruskies, didn't you?

No we didn't. Britain has made clear that 'out is out'. It helped that the EU made that explicitly clear also.

Also the EU has fuck all to do with the Russians, you should know that as an American in a world where NATO exists.

>>61211359
True. NIKKEI is pretty fucked.
>>
>More than 70% of young people voted to remain. What about their voices?

It seems like Normie voted Remain and people like 4chan user voted Leave, innit?
>>
Based Bongs.
>>
>>61209904
So did they leave or stay? What does it mean for England?

t. drunk american
>>
>>61209904
CONGRATS MATE!!! WISH TO SEE YOU PROUD AND STRONG AGAIN!
>>
>>61212470
Leave
>>
British is still great.
If Japanese would leave from US power sphere,I guess absolutely Fundamentalists,Capital banks interrupt it.In actual our cunts dont have democratic right of decision.British is great.
>>
>If Japanese would leave from US power sphere

the only way my cock could get even harder than it is now

ooof i witnessed something wonderful in my lifetime, I hope to witness japs ceasing to be US bitches too
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.