[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where did the meme that Scotland can stand on it's own come from?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: highland.jpg (25 KB, 236x488) Image search: [Google]
highland.jpg
25 KB, 236x488
>5 million people
>only place in western europe that's fatter and dumber than America
>all of them are heroin addicts
>two "cities"
>glasgow looks like fucking detroit
>economy consists of wool and alcohol
Fucking sheepshaggers know they need England to protect them
>>
fuck off you little englander, just please disconnect your internet and smash up your router
>>
Sounds exactly like Finland, only we don't have wool or cities.

When will Scotland join the Nordics?
>>
>>61209145
Braveheart re-runs on the telly

Aside from that they're useless cunts really that would probably elect a dog for a prime minister
>>
>>61209145
So Scotland is the Vermont of Europe?
>>
>>61209417
More like Michigan
Glasgow is Detroit, Edinburgh is Flint, and the rest is rural
>>
I was against Scotland's independece two years ago when there was a vote but now I am for it. I prefer Scots to disgusting limeys and that's the reason for my stance. They don't seserve to fall together with cunts who betrayed them.
>>
>>61209347
we're joing you guys as part of the EU in a couple of months unfortunatly desu, PLEASE remember our culture when we get a homogenisedEuropean culture
>>
>>61209145
Scotland literally lives on handouts from the UK and EU. Outside of the UK, they'd be absolutely fucked.
>>
>>61209476
this is completely true, excpet as someone living in glasgow we are more like cleveland except we actually win sports every year
>>
>>61209145
>Hey England since you left the EU you better give us a referendum so we can stay a part of it
>"No"
>O-ok...

Calling it
>>
>>61210004
I mean ffs
The referendum failed 2 years ago and these assclowns think it'll work this time?
>>
>>61209145

Scotland have big fish , oil and natural gas reserves
>>
File: 1466748092817.png (534 KB, 718x527) Image search: [Google]
1466748092817.png
534 KB, 718x527
>scotcucks
>>
>>61210090
They only stayed last time because big dave promised the UK would remain in the EU.
>>
>>61209990
Except EU now will bend over backwards and splurge on Scotland after brexit and Scots indepence. Just like a Chad who flaunts his rebound slut after being rejected by a frumpy old lady.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.