[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>TFW almost 30 years old >TFW still no drivers license
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1463297156360.gif (2 MB, 490x478) Image search: [Google]
1463297156360.gif
2 MB, 490x478
>TFW almost 30 years old
>TFW still no drivers license

I might get it this summer lads, if not, I guess suicide is a good option for me. I can't get past 30 years old and still not know how to drive
>>
Cuck my life into pieces
>>
>>61208671
Isn't canda supposed to be a super country that can give their people everything?
>>
>>61208842
No that's Sweden. And only for refugees
>>
>>61208671
I'm kind of in the same boat. I do know how to drive, shift stick even, but I've never gotten a license since I've never had my own car.

I'm also 30, and I avoid driving whenever I can because I hate it.
>>
I hate driving desu. I wish someone would just drive me around everywhere.
>>
>>61208886
>No that's Sweden. And only for refugees
Sadly not and great that they don't actually get to drive nor money for it, that's the first thing they get denied from.
>>
23 getting it this summer. I was an alcoholic who lived in a house with roomates near my campus so I never bothered for a while, but now I have no choice.
>>
I just got mine the other day, its only difficulty if you go drive in little china or little india.
>>
>>61209079
Where did you take your test?

I need to take fucking lessons from Pajeets fuck this
>>
>>61209152
I did mine in Langley, pretty chill single lane roads and a lot of schools. I did before at Surrey and that was one of the worst decisions i ever made.
>>
Also, how much do licenses cost where you live?

One of the reasons I've never gotten one (besides being a loser that's never owned his own car) is because it costs thousands of pesos for just a few years, then you have to renew it again. Gas is really expensive, and getting your car plates renewed every year and whatnot is another asspull you have to pay. It's really expensive nowadays to own a car and I hate driving.

Things like Uber make things easier nowadays, but nevertheless not having a car makes you miss out on many things and most women don't really want you when you reach a certain age and don't own one.

I haven't gotten laid in almost a year now.
>>
>>61209237
Oh

I'm in Ontario
>>
>>61209466
Well good luck in Brampton.
>>
>>61209534
I don't live there
>>
>>61209687
But aren't you a bro sikh?
>>
>>61209725
No I am white. Are you a vancouver chinese?
>>
>>61209960
Na, if i was i would have bribed the examiner, own a supercar with N plate on the back and be a horrible driver. Also own a house that i never live to scheme the housing market.
>>
>>61210085
>tfw u will never have a rich Chinese sugarmommy gf
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.