[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we solve the Turkish question? They are literally fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Cockroaches.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
Cockroaches.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
How do we solve the Turkish question?

They are literally fucking everywhere.
>>
Gexit?
>>
>>61206060
you called almancis 40 years ago and actually you actually deserve them.
nothing of value was lost. no refunds.
>>
Turks>pakis, Indians, and chinks
>>
>>61206289
The sad thing is that pakis, indians and chinks have contributed way more to humanity than turkroaches
>>
>>61206369
we fucked your armenian mothers 1000 years and we removed you once we get bored. world should thank us :^)
>>
>>61206447
Good to see the truth makes you so butthurt
>>
>>61206369

Don't be so ignorant. Turks did contribute.
They contributed to our crime rate.
>>
>>61206447
>that sentence
Are you all perpetually 13?
>>
>>61206910
well what kind of answer were you expecting?
>>
>>61206257
>>61206447
>falling for bad banter from t k*rdo
how old are you friend?
>>
>>61206511
are you denying that armos paid jizzya to turks for 1000 years? although removal part wasn't true this is what they say nowadays :^)
>>
>>61206910
>why didn't my retarded shitpost get serious replies?
>>
>>61206060

Germans always figure out some way to remove a population. The only difference between now and 70 years ago is that the global community cared enough about the previous ethnicity they tried to remove to actually care about stopping the Germans.

This time the global community is in favour of the insect exterminator doing what they do best.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.