[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why are lithuanians and latvians so underrated? they are white
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Lithuanian-swimmer-Ruta-M-010.jpg (38 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Lithuanian-swimmer-Ruta-M-010.jpg
38 KB, 460x276
why are lithuanians and latvians so underrated? they are white as hell and not slav. i think these nations are really bunkers of white race genes.
>>
because those in the picture are probably hanging from their ceilings right now
>>
>>61194878
how are they not slavs>?
>>
>>61195050
They dont speak slavic language
>>
>>61195050
I want you all to pause for a moment and imagine what this thread would have turned into had an American made this post.
>>
>>61195050
they are of baltic ancestry, totally not slav

>>61195005
?
>>
I have a lithuanian-argentine teacher and her hair is fucking targaryen
>>
>>61195311
so half white half indian?
>>
>>61195311
that's what im saying
no slav has such hair color. balts are whiter than swedes (rip)
>>
Evil polish kings tried to erase then from history
>>
>>61195502
no! that wasn't like that!
balts are kuk-in-nature. lithuanians have conquered a ruthenians and then ruthenized themselves by themselves.
and then they got an union with poles and they got polonized, again by themselves.
>>
>>61195660
And the Latvians?
>>
>>61195772
they were german, teutonic order thing rather. but latvia was polish during some time in history.
>>
File: 31_3_NEWS FOREIGN CRIMINALS.jpg (25 KB, 580x326) Image search: [Google]
31_3_NEWS FOREIGN CRIMINALS.jpg
25 KB, 580x326
Don't know about Latvians but Lithuanians keep stealing our cars and Estonians act like thugs.

I guess Latvians are cool? You never really hear anything about them, so can't really praise them in addition to the fact they are white.
>>
>>61194878
Looks like wogs to me t b h.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.