[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who else here thinks the South should secede from the rest of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: Confederate Flag.jpg (695 KB, 3200x1680) Image search: [Google]
Confederate Flag.jpg
695 KB, 3200x1680
who else here thinks the South should secede from the rest of the U.S,?
>>
And nothing of value was lost
>>
Of course. Yankees, if you hate us so much why don't you let us leave?
>>
File: 1407803998098.jpg (15 KB, 786x671) Image search: [Google]
1407803998098.jpg
15 KB, 786x671
>>
After going to walmart today, I realize the south leaving from the US would be a blessing to the government and the country.
>>
cock
>>
File: 2008 vote.png (30 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
2008 vote.png
30 KB, 480x480
Not me. Personally turning NC blue
>>
>>61194861
Agreed, we should also build a wall and make them pay for it.

Average American living standards improve drastically, the South becomes a second Brazil
>>
>>61195009
We thought we could civilize you and turn you from your backwards ways. We viewed you in a similar vein to how we viewed mudhut Africans
>>
The south was ruined by the abolition of slavery and forced integration.
>>
>>61196109
That's exactly what we tried to do with them, but nooooooooooooo...
>>
>>61195009
North Carolina, Virginia and Georgia are slowly becoming Northern/not Southern states. Have fun with your rump Confederacy in Alabama and Mississippi

t. Yankee carpetbagger
>>
idiot Rebs. Lincoln would've send the niggers back to Africa if it wasn't for the secession.
>>
>>61196830
Rebs secretly love niggers. Most Southern "whites" have black DNA.
>>
File: 1454481203076.jpg (2 KB, 224x50) Image search: [Google]
1454481203076.jpg
2 KB, 224x50
>>61196830
>>
>>61197085
Here you go, Cletus.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/8319858/Abraham-Lincoln-wanted-to-deport-slaves-to-new-colonies.html
>>
>>61194861
The only ones who think this are plebs from the south, your elite have no interest in seceding.
>>
>>61194861

So, let's pretend the south does actually secede. Would the two nations become allies? What kind of relations would happen?
>>
the south would be latin america tier if it got independence.
>>
>>61194861
none of the 13 colonies can leave from themselves because that IS the real US

California isn't true USA, Washington, Ohio, Montana, Texas, none of that shit, 13 colonies are the only real US
>>
>>61198560
Nobody knows what would happen or what would have happened back during the war either.
All you are going to get are half-assed opinions based on where ever the anon happens to be raised and indoctrinated from.
>>
>>61198777
west coast needs its wexit desu
>>
>>61198777
to add onto this, it's like saying "should Ontario leave Canada?"

or "should England leave the UK?"
>>
>>61198780

Honestly I think it would pretty much be two separate countries as one nation. I certainly don't see the south seceding then looking for a fight.
>>
>>61198850
California should be its own island for all I care.
>>
I'm in tennessee and I'm not leaving. We only barely left the first time anyway.
>>
>>61196830
They didn't want to get rid of the blacks, they wanted to keep them as slaves.

If they had just wanted to get rid of them, they could have done it without much political pushback.
>>
>>61198560
Depends on how we left. If it was peaceful then the two countries could be allies, but if the secession was the result of war then relations between the two countries would be hostile to say the least.
>>
>>61198777
thanks, canada, for telling us what the "real US" is
>>
i live in arizona, what would happen to me. do i become part of mexico?
>>
>>61199961
np my "American" friend
>>
>>61194861
Nah.
>>
Yes

they're dead weight
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.