[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>pic unrelated 666 opinions thread: 6 countries you like,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: AW HELL FUCKIN NAH.png (19 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
AW HELL FUCKIN NAH.png
19 KB, 2000x1000
>pic unrelated
666 opinions thread: 6 countries you like, 6 countries you have neutral feelings for, and 6 countries you hate. NOT YOUR OWN. I'll start:
I like:
>Russia
Meme tier and badass as shit
>Canada
Bros and maple syrup
>Australia
Ex-colony bros and heatbros (I live in SoCal so I feel for you guys)
>Germany
God-tier engineering and science, but do something about the refugees!
>Japan
Samurai are cool
>France
Beautiful country, plus we wouldn't exist without them.
Neutral
>Mexico
Good food but we've made it clear that we don't want your damn immigrants
>Israel
We're allies but stop killing our soldiers and sailors.
>Saudi Arabia
Why do WE have to send all the troops EVERY DAMN TIME?! You send some fucking troops!
>Turkey
NATObro but also genocidal and in denial
>Finland
Fought the goddamn commies and nearly won but was allies with Nazi germany.
>Sweden
Why don't you try to control your immigrants before lecturing us about our government?
Hate:
>China
"""""human rights"""""
>Iraq
GET YOUR FUCKING SHIT TOGETHER JESUS CHRIST YOU SACK OF SHIT seriously I'm tired of us sending our troops to deal with your fucking problems
>Pakistan
We murdered the head of Al-Qaeda and you still hate us?! Fuck you too.
>North Korea
They're talking shit about the "evil imperialist west" when they can't even feed their own people
>Venezuela
Seriously, the whole "communist" thing isn't working. You're still a shithole.
>Cuba
We freedomized you and your major imports in the 60s end up being Soviet nuclear missiles.
T R A I T O R
R
A
I
T
O
R
>>
Canada
New Zealand
Australia
France
UK
Russia
>>
File: Lolth.jpg (48 KB, 500x526) Image search: [Google]
Lolth.jpg
48 KB, 500x526
>>61194679
>Like
Kurdistan
Italy
Scotland
Iran
Sweden
Ukraine

>Neutral
Japan
Israel
Germany
Britain
Mexico
The Bahamas

>Dislike
Russia
Turkey
China
North Korea
Iraq
Greece
>>
>>61194679
>like
Uruguay
Switzerland
Australia
Portugal
Costa Rica

>neutral
United States (Really like but shady past)
Peru
Germany (Loved before Merkel)
Norway (Kinda SJW)
Argentina (Love it but not many like us back)
Colombia (Immigrants causing some problems)
>Hate
Venezuela (Only the goverment)
Bolivia (Only the goverment)
Sweden (SJWs got too far)
North Korea
Qatar
Saudi Arabia
>>
>>61194679
Indonesia: Lovely people, delicious waifus, amazing nature and cheap too
Thailand: Same as above and they gave me a job too
France: Amazing culture, adorable girls, they gave me an excllent free education and made me semi-rich but then raped me with taxes so IDK
Russia: Never been there but Putin, the way they have been forgotten by history after pretty much winning WW2 and Alexander Prorokhenko (spelling) deserve respect
Spain: For amazing vacations and delicious waifus
Zambia: I had a girl from there. Chill people
Hate: None. Every country has it's special circumstances and history. Who am I to judge.
Neutral: The rest of the world.
>>
File: dont tread on me.png (49 KB, 900x1152) Image search: [Google]
dont tread on me.png
49 KB, 900x1152
im going to 333 it :

Love

>japan
i love how the internet has created a pop culture exchange program between us. I appreciate how you've learned from other countries while preserving your culture.

>Romania
Rich history for such a small country. Sleeper nation. Nobody knows how awesome you are. Let's keep it on the DL.

>Mexico
being from new mexico I grew up with Mexican culture, so I got love for you.

Neutral

>Ireland
what the fuck do you guys even do?

>Australia
every time I learn something interesting about you, I learn something equally stupid.

>Korea
seems like a p cool guy but also way too westernized. Stop bitching about China all the time, you're clearly the better country.

Hate

>China
brainwashed into obliterating their own rich beautiful, cultural history. not entirely the fault of the people, but goddamnit it this country engages me.

>Russia
im sure you have some interesting culture and ancient history but I wouldn't know because all I know is your military history.

>India
come on, it takes no effort to shit in a hole.
>>
>>61200333
MENTIONED
Now I can close this thread.
>>
>>61198881
Iran? Why? You know Iranian people are fucking worse that a mine of asbestos right?
>>
>Like
Australia
France
Switzerland
Japan
Canada
North Korea
>neutral
Italy
UK
Russia
China
Mexico
Brazil
>hate
All of Sub Saharan Africa
Saudi Arabia
India
Pakistan
South Korea
Haiti
>>
File: somepics 024.jpg (69 KB, 659x742) Image search: [Google]
somepics 024.jpg
69 KB, 659x742
>>61200404
damn literally 404'd
>>
>>61200541
I like the idea of a democratic Iran.
Right now the "Islamic" part sucks, but it is still a democracy, which is better than the other gulf states.
I dream of a Middle East with a fully democratic Kurdistan, Iran, and Israel/Palestine.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.