[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CANADA YES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: global creaticity index.png (57 KB, 558x660) Image search: [Google]
global creaticity index.png
57 KB, 558x660
Tell me about Canada, why is it so tolerant?
>>
File: bokerface.jpg (9 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
bokerface.jpg
9 KB, 184x184
>Tolerance: Canada takes the top spot in tolerance which we measure as openness to ethnic and religious minorities and gay and lesbian people. Iceland is second, New Zealand third, Australia fourth, and the United Kingdom fifth. The Netherlands, Uruguay, Ireland, Norway, and Sweden round out the top ten.

http://martinprosperity.org/content/the-global-creativity-index-2015/
>>
File: OP and his thread.gif (250 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
OP and his thread.gif
250 KB, 256x192
>>61188961
>>61189023
>>61191344
>>
File: sadcat.jpg (49 KB, 600x345) Image search: [Google]
sadcat.jpg
49 KB, 600x345
>>61192259
>>
>>61189023

>tfw we only top this cause f our merit based immigration and the fact our immigrants don't really stir shit up
>>
>>61194802
How did you do that, Canadabro? What is your secret?
>>
>>61188961
Were not.
But our current government is full of bien pensant, one-world, globalization fetishists, who say all the right things at big conferences. And saying the right things and pandering to intellectual fashions and fads, is far more important with the international set who make these silly rankings, than doing the right thing.
>>
>>61195835
Tough immigration laws actually.
We take a lot of people, but they have strict standards to meet to qualify.

Also, Canada is hard to get to, so unlike the EU and US there aren't many illegals.
>>
>>61196879
If they can get here, they can get there.
They just don't bother once they're here.
>>
File: oreo.jpg (24 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
oreo.jpg
24 KB, 500x500
>>61196992
>If they can get here, they can get there.
how do you figure?
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (657 KB, 1200x830) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
657 KB, 1200x830
>>61197017
If they got here over desert or the river, do you think this will stop them?
>>
It's not, really.

It's overplayed as fuck by our government and media
>>
>>61197182
i don't think you understand just how averse most sandniggers/brown people in general are to cold. like, to the point where my SA friends start shivering at 12 degrees (celsius).
>>
>>61197292
Like I said; they COULD get there, they just stay here.
>>
>>61188961
Typical social """'sciences""" and economics majors trying to justify their field by assigning subjective numbers to unmeasurable factors.
>>
30% of our skilled workforce is some kinda immigrant. Go to any engineering or science department, guaranteed 50% are foreign or visible minority.

Yet I don't even see how having LGBT friendly campuses at all leads to scientific discoveries or new technology. Metric is fundamentally retarded.
>>
>>61195835
They only import Chinks.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.