[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me >Go to local Dollar General >It begins >Walk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: images (3).jpg (13 KB, 221x228) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
13 KB, 221x228
>Be me
>Go to local Dollar General
>It begins
>Walk around fairly timidly
>Get shit I want
>Go to the cash register
>"Hello, sir."
>"H-hallo, ou arr you today."
>"Pretty good."
>Barely took the bait.
>Time to step my game up
>Mutter some german bs under my breath
>Store clerk looks up
>"So, uh, where are you from?"
>"Ja, I am frum der Naederlunds."
>Please don't try to speak that shit to me
>"Oh, ok."
>Pay for my stuff
>Leave feeling like I just got away with theft
I can't be the only one who does this shit.
>>
>>61187850
Have you ever met someone that actually speaks the language you're bsing? Or is from the place you impersonating?
>>
>>61188069
A couple. College has an international room I hang out in, lots of Europeans and Chinese people.
>>
>>61188185
What happens when you try to fake a language and then they really speak it and it's obvious you're bsing and making fun of them?
>>
>>61188507
Then it's time to throw hands
>>
>>61188507
thats when you throw your pocket sand in their face and make a beeline for the door
>>
>>61188507
turn 360 degrees and walk away
>>
>>61188606
^This
>>
>>61188683
>Turn 360 degrees
So walk into them?
>>
>>61188772
sorry I meant turn 720 degrees
>>
>>61188833
Shouldn't you be pushing the russians out of your country?
>>
>>61188943
im a tourist
>>
>>61188833
180 would be easier
>>
>>61189060
youre retarded
>>
>>61189060
dumb!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.