[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Idk if this is where I should ask this but... /int/ I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
Idk if this is where I should ask this but...

/int/ I'm a suicidal 24 year old NEET. Dropped out of college. I want to go live in Asia and get laid there or I'll end up killing myself here. Where is the best place to do this and is it really possible to get a job there without a degree?

pic is neanderthal me
>>
Thailand.
Don't know about the degree.
>>
Vietnam and Cambodia is the cheapest and easiest with Visas and stuff. Look on youtube for videos on how other people are doing it by teaching English etc.
>>
>>61180368
>>61180514
Hmm.. I guess I was hoping for first hand experience insights. Also, any comments on China? I think girls there are the hottest.
>>
>>61180864
If you're looking for first hand insights, try >>>/trv/, but they'll likely scold you if you don't check the catalog or read the sticky.
>>
Getting laid is easy, you simply not have to concentrate on it but on creating the circumstances leading to it.

Also, in case you want it for status you're going into the wrong direction, in case it's hormonal and feels, both issues can be solved differently, or at least, easily accessible alternatives can be found,,,

Read: The Art of Loving - Erich Fromm
>>
>>61181132
I'm not a virgin. But my ex fiance that i met in college left me with yellow fever.
>>
>>61181542
>But my ex fiance that i met in college left me with yellow fever.
O-okay. But what does that have to do with anything lel. Yellow fever is not aids bro.
>>
>>61180165
Don't come Korea. Not worth it
Japan would be most comfy. If you're serious and willing to spend time and money I suggest to aim at Japan .

Malaysia and singapore- good to live in but they generally speak english and you need degree. I knew an english guy there who were hired in international school as tracher without degree but had connection and other experiences.

Don't know much about China. Girls are good and their English accents are the most cutest but living there probably won't worth it

Cambodia is shithole don't go there.
>>
>>61180864

Chinese visas are impossible to get now if you don't have a degree.
>>
>>61180165
I dropped out of college and went the opposite direction. My libido is non existent and my life a completely devastated ruin. Luckily, I have a roof over my head but that won't be here shortly. Your post seems capricious and impulsive, a whorish cry for help. At least you are not innately working against yourself. It will pass
>>
>>61182133
It's not a cry for help. Have done pretty much nothing with my life for the past 6 years, only went briefly to college. My life sucks but I have probably like sex addiction. The only reason to live I have left is to sleep around.
>>
>>61182320
Craving attention is a step forward? Sure you might need to "calibrate" it, unless you want pure, materialised obsession manifested, but you're on a good path. Go counselling, seek professional help

The only way I can console you, being in a similar situation (my last 7 years are a haze, seen three people in the last 9 months, for a short period), is by telling you that you have more opportunities there than I do here. It's imperative that you find a job and reintegrate into the society, and as an American, you have about 200x more chances than I do here
>>
>>61182692
it's not a competition to see whose life is worse. You don't know me and I don't know you, let's leave it at that.
>>
>>61181863
Dont send obvious humanshit to us here.
>>
>>61181863
My bad i hadnt seen your response. Thank you.

>>61183441
so japan it is, thanks
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.