[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ask moldovan everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5
File: 1414046746858.jpg (135 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1414046746858.jpg
135 KB, 900x900
ask moldovan everything
>>
How's it like being poor man's Romania?
>>
How's it like being poor man's Romania?
>>
>>61179463
>poor man's Romania
>even poorer than Romania
>>
File: image.png (661 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
661 KB, 640x1136
>>61179397
Is life really as bad as one would assume?
>captcha related
>>
>>61179397
t. town rapist
>>
>>61179621
charge your phone fa.m
>>
>>61179463
>>61179498
sux
>>61179621
da
>>61179656
thread is officially off to a good start
>>
>>61179810
How does it feel when the greatest thing your country has given the world (or Europe in this matter) is the epic sax guy?

Btw you Moldovans are cool, at least here on /int/
>>
File: 1437594009058.png (646 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1437594009058.png
646 KB, 1920x1080
>>61179888
also check 'em
>>
>>61179888
>implying
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9YbICd43Mc
>>
>>61180080
now i feel bad for forgetting this gem

thanks for ruining my summer of 2004 ;_;
>>
>>61179810
at least no one remembers that gay pop song
>>
What do you think about Romania and Russia ?
How is life in Moldova ?
How are the girls ?
What do you think about France ?
Are people in Moldova racist towards blacks?
Is your country safe ?
>>
Why don't you move?
>>
>>61180362
>What do you think about Romania and Russia ?
Russia is evil, period. Romania mixed feelings, i know zero romanians IRL but on the internet they sure love to hate us and trash talk us.
>How is life in Moldova ?
shit
>How are the girls ?
like other eastern euros, i guess
>What do you think about France ?
no strong opinion
Are people in Moldova racist towards blacks?
idk, no blacks here
>>61180406
i'd move if i could, rest assured
>>
>>61179397
DESIGNATED
>>
>>61179397
Я Димa. У мeня нocтaльгия пo Кишинeвy 80х.
>>
>>61179397
Name the most famous moldovan of all time and name the most famous moldovan nowadays?
>>
Is there any good beverages? Soda etc. Also I was there once like 15 min crossing over from Ukraine to Romania. Felt like dictator on the boarder.
>>
I liek yuo
>>
>>61179397
What the fuck is a moldova
>>
Tell me one crazy thing about Moldova no foreigner knows.

Tell me one thing you can only get in Moldova and nowhere else in the world.
>>
>>61181326
лyчшe ocтaвaйcя тaм инaчe пpидeтcя иcпытaть oгpoмнoe paзoчapoвaниe
>>61181615
of all time Stephen the Great

still living Eugen Doga, somewhat famous composer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvUg7KLAclA
>>61181629
we are famous in whole exURSS for our wine, first and foremost
>>61181645
<3
>>
>>61181659
an African country lost in Europe
>>61181733
>Tell me one crazy thing about Moldova no foreigner knows.
the country is named after a dog, or so the legend has it
>Tell me one thing you can only get in Moldova and nowhere else in the world.
idk, Christian turks aka gagauz people?
>>
How is Chisinau? is it worth visiting?
>>
Are Moldovans white?
>>
There is only one country in Europe with a 'medium' HDI. How does it feel?
>>
>>61182956
typical commieblock clusterfuck
at night everything minus the center can get pitch dark due to lack of public illumination
>>61183046
no
>>61183144
is Kosovo included? because i refuse to believe they are better off than us
>>
>>61183340
Is it fun though? Nightclubs, bars, hookers, etc?
>>
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4hyrw9
>>
>>61183710
lol our hookers are ugly and disease ridden, i wouldn't touch them even with 3 condoms on
reminder we have free visa regime with europe, so naturally they left for greener pastures
>>
>>61184070
the pretty ones left*
if you can call hookers pretty
>>
Off the top of my head I know you guys are more or less Romanians, produce very famed wine that Russia threatened to stop importing if you didn't fall in line with some political matter I don't recall at the moment, you were once a vassal-state of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth, I once heard you have one of the largest mafia networks in Europe, your capital is Chisinau, one of, if not the highest alcohol consumption rates per capita in Europe, Transnistra, Epic Sax Guy, and you're landlocked. I believe that's all that comes to mind at the moment. Not American, by the way, because if you asked the average American here about your country, they wouldn't know anything.

My questions:

1) What's the current political situation like? (Didn't you reelect/elect a communist party a few years ago/recently?)
2) Thoughts on the migrant problem facing Europe? (Obviously none of them want to go to Moldova, but what do you think the wealthier European nations should do on the matter?)
3) Thoughts on Transnistra?
4) Do people dress really nicely when they go out in public/to get milk at the store/etc. to feign that they don't live like shit or do they don't care in an American "go-to-Walmart-in-your-pajamas" sorta way?
5) What are you employed in?
6) Most popular/national sport of Moldova?
7) Why not just join Romania?
8) What jokes do Moldavians have about Romanians?
>>
>>61179397
Tell me about the town rapist
>>
>>61179397
have you met moldovan bulgarians and what are they like
>>
>>61185089
wew
ill come back later to address your post if the thread doesn't archive by then

this heatwave is killing me
>>
File: codreanu_netz1-223x300.gif (36 KB, 223x300) Image search: [Google]
codreanu_netz1-223x300.gif
36 KB, 223x300
>>61179397
Do you love me?
>>
>>61185340
I'm still here
>>
>>61179397
I'm considering joining the Peace Corps when I graduate from university. Should I go to you country for two years
>>
File: 4199HVMGK0L.jpg (32 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
4199HVMGK0L.jpg
32 KB, 300x300
>>61180314
Do you mean Dragostea Din Tei, a.k.a.

https://youtu.be/KmtzQCSh6xk
THE NUMA NUMA SONG
https://youtu.be/0HR4hp_-kSI

by popular Moldovan group O-Zone?
>>
>>61185089
>1) What's the current political situation like? (Didn't you reelect/elect a communist party a few years ago/recently?)
the only noteworthy thing that happened in the last year or so is direct presidential elections (now the people will vote the prez not the parliament), rest is same tripe
>2) Thoughts on the migrant problem facing Europe? (Obviously none of them want to go to Moldova, but what do you think the wealthier European nations should do on the matter?)
i think muslims dont belong in Europe. BUT. Do i feel sorry for these wealthier European nations, as you put it? should a hobo feel sorry when a billionaire crashes his Lamborghini? here's your answer
>3) Thoughts on Transnistra?
the current status quo is retarded as fuck. As it stands they are a serious hindrance on our ''economy''. Smuggling, scaring foreign investors etc We should either let them go or resolve it
>4) Do people dress really nicely when they go out in public/to get milk at the store/etc. to feign that they don't live like shit or do they don't care in an American "go-to-Walmart-in-your-pajamas" sorta way?
who the fuck dressed nice to go at the store?
>5) What are you employed in?
i'd rather not
>6) Most popular/national sport of Moldova?
trânta - wrestling, weightlifting, and some other more but at those we are somewhat competitive
>7) Why not just join Romania?
because reasons, a lot of them
consider only this: why would our politicians give up their ''comfy'' (cant find the right word) spot where they can rob undisturbed (the famous billion) for a job (even this isnt 100%) as a rural clerk in in a hypothetical united Romania? plus the anti corruption agency in Romania does a very good job and it scares them away of course
dont be naive, this is just one reason but there are countless
>8) What jokes do Moldavians have about Romanians?
vine trenul de la Iasi incarcat cu pidarasi -here comes the train from Iasi full of faggots (it rhymes in original)
>>
>>61185123
Batman killed him, dog bless America
>>61185155
they are a meme
>>61185352
nyet
>>61192855
you should get a real job and stop fooling around, son
>>
>>61179397
Does Moldova show animes on your local channels? What is your favourite anime?
>>
>>61195165
i dont watch tv but i used to watch sailor moon on tv when i was a todler
>>
Cum pula mea o moldoveancă care lucrează la magazin rusesc și nu a fost în viața ei în românia vorbește română ca o persoană din sudul româniei.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.