[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If UK leave EU,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 600x400
France will send refugees to UK

This means UK will be Arab country not European country?
>>
>>61176046
Huh?
I do not get your causal relationships there.

The refugees in Calais have little to do with UK leaving or staying.
>>
I want a Brexit
I want UK to leave
>>
>>61176046
>UK will be Arab country
Implying they aren't yet?
>>
There's less than 5,000 refugees in Calais

France can't send them here without our permission and even then it won't make a big difference

They are asylum seekers until their application is processed and can be deported if denied
>>
>>61176268
We don't really have that many Arabs 2bh most of our Muslims are from the Indian sub continent
>>
>>61176284
>France can't send them here without our permission

we can just give them train tickets
>>
>>61176203
W-why?
I want them to stay Tbh.
>>
First of all, why do Brits wanna leave EU?

I can't see any problems for them to stay EU
>>
>>61176355
We have passport checks and heightened security along all entrances already though
>>
>>61176136
>The refugees in Calais have little to do with UK leaving or staying.
The Touquet agreement, bruh. It's an agreement between France and the UK that allows British officials to do border checks on French soil (Calais). Some French minister (I forgot who) claimed that if Britain leaves the EU, it's possible for France to end that treaty, meaning British border control can only take place on British soil. In other words, the British won't be able to do anything until the Calais immigrants are on British soil, and the French government would have no obligation to stop them. Of course the British could always deport them after they get to Britain, but the question is where they'll be deported to.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/mar/03/calais-border-treaty-brexit-what-is-france-saying

Whether the French government will actually do anything is unknown. They're getting €20 million per year to uphold their part of the treaty, and neither Hollande nor Valls have made their opinion on the whole affair known.

Either it's an empty threat from a desperate minister who doesn't know what he's talking about, or the French government doesn't want to show all the card in its hand.
>>
>>61176046
They can't just "send refugee" people to an island country.

There's a border where French migrants illegally break into and hide inside trucks which take a trade path to the UK to illegally sneak in and France has been doing nothing to stop them or the towns of illegals outside this path that are trying to get in. If they undo any deals made to help slow the flow of illegals, they'll just harm future trade deals with the UK and damage themselves economically too.
>>
yes Tojo, that's exactly what it means
>>
>>61176693
How will UK leaving EU affect on this world Mickel?
>>
>>61176268
They're Paki
>>
File: fuuuuuuuuuuu.jpg (26 KB, 365x304) Image search: [Google]
fuuuuuuuuuuu.jpg
26 KB, 365x304
>>61176381
because they're a trojan horse for the USA
because they cockblocked every European initiatives that could have decreased NATO's influence in Europe
because they cockblocked every European initiative to get a better integrated military and defense strategy
because they saw the EU simply as a free-market zone and destroyed everything that could have give a better governing body and structure
because they destroyed every initiatives to build the needed economic structures that were needed and would have helped tremendously in the crisis that started in 2008
because in said crisis they had the guts to say "see, we told you it would work" while they were the ones that prevented the structures that were needed to make it work
because they their own agents in every adminitrations at key posts were they cockblock absolutely everything that is not in their agenda
because they were the biggest advocators of the last expansions to eastern Europe countries
because they have special snowflakes rules for them to take without giving and want even more special snowflake rules

Fuck them, I want them to get the fuck out and die on their shitty island. The benefits for the EU will be tremendously higher than the fucking few billions it may cost.
But I am realist, this bunch of assholes will choose to stay, will get more special snowflakes shit, and I'll stay fucking mad for decades.
>>
Brexit would be great.

Europe gets rid of a cancer, became vulnerable with scottish and irish subversion, and we can close Gibrailar, or even take it.
>>
>>61177508
>or even take it.
Good luck with that m8
>>
>>61177508
>e to stay, will get more special snowflakes shit, and I'll stay fucking mad for decades.
>>>

And one more thing. If english toursts stop to coming here, we can finally diversify our economy.

Tourism is the biggest cancer for us nowadays. Southern retards just open hotels because its cheaper compared to industry and gets easy and quick money.
>>
>>61177544

Oops sorry, I forgot that Britain is a USA puppet country.
>>
>>61176046
They've been trying to do that anyways, nothing will change.
>>
>>61177508
>we can close Gibrailar, or even take it.
Noice
>>
>>61177795
Nah we don't. That's why we have a fucking south american/african township in the first place in Calais now. We should let them go and let UK deal with them on their side of the border. They desperately want to go there and we should let them go instead of having to deal with this bullshit.
>>
File: jungle_de_calais_reuters[1].jpg (153 KB, 1000x520) Image search: [Google]
jungle_de_calais_reuters[1].jpg
153 KB, 1000x520
>>61177968
>>
File: gondola in paris.png (17 KB, 497x500) Image search: [Google]
gondola in paris.png
17 KB, 497x500
>>61177393
>and I'll stay fucking mad for decades.
>>
>>61177733
You seriously think Spain would attack a fellow NATO member? Article 5 would automatically be called for or NATO would disband, which is more likely?
>>
>>61176462
they are a victim of ignorance and aggressive marketing
>>
>>61177733
:)
>>
>>61178093
no need to attack, but I bet all the other european countries will suddenly support Spain.
Keep in mind that your country will be treated like any other outsider.
>>
>>61178093
Does Article 5 apply when a NATO member attacks another NATO member?
>>
>>61178038
Pretty 100% sure that "he" was a proxy.
Thanks for the pic tho
>>
>>61178221
>The Parties agree that an armed attack against one or more of them in Europe or North America shall be considered an attack against them all. (Article 5)

So yes, Spain would get fucked by everyone or NATO is forced to disband.
>>
>>61178346
They can fucking try it. Defending overseas territory against Spanish speakers should be a national pastime
>>
>>61178304
I'm not a proxy and I fucking hate them. THe political price to pay for their bullshit is not worth the few billions and lobbies they bring.
>>
>>61178602
And anyway, even if they choose leave, nothing says they'll actually leave. They'll just make them vote once more or some bullshit, that's how it works nowadays. It perfectly worked with Ireland. Or they could just ignore it like this asshole Sarkozy did.
>>
>>61176895
I think it will improve EU a lot.
It will also giuve the EU the necessary kick in the right direction to avoid further inconvienence.

I mean the UK is basically a parasite. But ordinary people only care about what propaganda input they get. So I think we only can win when they leave.
>>
>>61178763
>Or they could just ignore it like this asshole Sarkozy did.
What?
>>
>>61178835
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_European_Constitution_referendum,_2005

People voted no. Then several years later when Sarko came into power, he cucked everybody and signed the Lisbon treaty against the will of the people who didn't want it.
>>
>>61178770
>I mean the UK is basically a parasite.

What?
>>
>>61179409
>we get a payback on our contributions because we don't have farms but still eat cheap EU food

Absolut cancer.
>>
>>61179939
>Britain doesn't have farms
Do one Mohammed
>>
Yes this Brexit somehow touched our emotions and we found a side that we ignored for too long.

We can basically agree that the UK is the most useless and hated country in the EU and it's mainly the other countries who want them to fuck of already rather than themselves.

For sure we can say that even in case that they remain it can't go on as it is with those kankerbrits.
>>
>>61181068
Fucking kick us out then, seeing as the EU does whatever the fuck it wants :^)
>>
>>61178023
Why is this even allowed

Did Hitler ruin the idea of detention camps forever?
>>
>>61181617
>Why is this even allowed

The EU. They're fucking useless.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.