[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So today we are signing up one of the most important points towards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: vlag_1.jpg (233 KB, 605x340) Image search: [Google]
vlag_1.jpg
233 KB, 605x340
So today we are signing up one of the most important points towards the end of the colombian wars. Ask anything.
>>
>>61168369
Finally brother, it's a big step
>>
How much did the US fuck up Colo and ecuador in the war on drugs?
>>
>>61168369
>signing up peace
HAHAHAHAHAHA

faggot
>>
Explain
>>
>>61173100
(You)
>>
>>61170160
Quite a lot. The War on Drugs increased the price of drugs and thanks to that Escobar was posible. It is imposible to stop drugs trade now.
>>
I came here thinking this was a funocide thread, I'll leave now.
>>
>>61173997
>>61174127
Explain this shit, Juan
>>
>>61168369
Now that there is no excuse, it's time for you to retrieve the millions of "immigrants" and "refugees" you have scattered around the world.
>>
>>61168369
>>61173100
>>61173997
>>61174127
>>61175940

take my (usted)
>>
>>61176172
thank you, my desert nigger friend
>>
>>61175940
Never.
>>
>>61176429
>desert
I'm from the south
>>
Yo aún no me creo esto, ahora se volverá todo un mierdero.

>not posting in english.
>>
>>61175018
Same reason the Mafia came about from prohibition. You crack down and make drug trade dangerous then it becomes very profitable for gangs.
>>
>>61179231
part of the reason why the war on drugs was a massive flop

just legalize all drugs desu
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.